PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone I'm "Phant0m Phr3ak"

NightTimeScene
11-03-2008, 03:02 AM
Hello my name is "Dave" I've been a huge gamer since i was a lil kid! :-) started off with a shitty computer that played really shitty games, but at the time I thought it was the BALLS!, Worked my way to the Atari,Nintendo, Nintendo Game Boy, Game Gear, Super Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo 64, PSP,PS1,PS2,XBOX, And I'm @ Xbox360 right now, and wouldn't trade it in for anything, granted the PS3 graphics are badass, but I'm happy with the system I have, I play alot of games, I like to or try to stick with one game at a time, to finish it and to get the points, Im huge into boosting somtimes, doesn't hurt to boost, and to try to help others, I'm 25 From Boston,Mass, I run a music blog, where people can download free full cds, I work as a delivery driver. I currently live @ home still, I got it mad easy, But I think it's time for me to head on out, granted the rents don't want me to leave, but I want to. My friend busts my balls about being 25 and living at home, then 99% of the people I speak with tell me live there as long as you can which is odd, but it's really expensive no adays to move out and shit.

Want to know more, hit me up here, or whatever

Take Care

Da CRU Mughhh
11-03-2008, 04:42 AM
welcome to x360a.. good to have another gamer here.. Nice to see you have been gaming for awhile!! Keep up the good work on gamerscore:)

NightTimeScene
11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey there gal... Thank you :-)

VeNGeD
11-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Welcome to x360a, hope you enjoy the forums. Any games coming out soon that you plan on buying?

PunksNotDead2k8
11-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the Forums Dave..

Almighty Tubsta
11-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Hey there Dave! What games are you working on now? Anything you're looking forward to?

Pheonix_Assassin
11-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Aryt dave enjoy your time here and if u need a booster just pm me

Genesis x360a
11-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Hey Dave welcome to x360a, I see youve been playing Dead Space, What do u think of it? I think its an amazing game and im currently on my 2nd playthrough going for the Maxed out achieve :p Anyway enjoy your time here and i'll catch ya around the forums :)

Da CRU Mughhh
11-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey there gal... Thank you :-)

No problem, just trying to welcome the new people into the community! Hope you have a good day!

LilMissRoxy
11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the site Dave! And thanks for the read. It's nice to read introductions that are longer than a sentence or two. Also nice gaming history.. no Colecovision or Turbografx though. :(

NightTimeScene
11-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Hey peeps thanks for writing to me, I didn't think I'd come home from work and see welcomes :-) I feel loved.. to the kid who asked about boosting, look @ my games, and I'll boost, def would love to finish "PERFECT DARK", and Prey, doesnt seem to me, that any plays prey anymore, and shit, also "FEAR" is another one.. but thanks to all the warm welcomes.. and to the girl(s) who said thanks for writing a long intro very welcome

www.myspace.com/blanketmonster
AIM -youaretehscene
want any more info, and no i didn't have the commador, nor the turbographics, sorry, nor the JAGUAR :-)

Take care All
-Dave

NightTimeScene
11-04-2008, 01:18 AM
welcome to x360a. Having fun blasting your achievement score through the roof.

well i hope i do brotha, and hope to find some dedicated peeps to help me out!!!