PDA

View Full Version : Good 1000?

Outline
11-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I had to upgrade to an Elite today when Fallout buggered my standard xbox for the last time (No hope for it now)

Bundled with my elite was Far Cry 2; a game I've never taken any interest in.

Now, you guys are obviously the ones most interested in the game, so is it worth me experiencing? I'll be reading up on the achievement guide and looking at media, but I'd also like some opinions on it.

Also, is it a decent 1000? I really don't wanna open it, find I don't like it, and then only get 10% of the achievements and be stuck.

Cheers guys

Lebowski
11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Its a harder 1000 in my opinion.
Will take some time.

Best FPS ever in my opinion.
Just due to its realism, map editor [create and share your own maps created with the game engine], Vehicle choices, multiple characters for story.

Just very realistic and good shooter.
Great graphics too.

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-03-2008, 06:38 PM
nice shooter , not a miracle , but kinda . 1000 are quite hard ( or better , very very time consuming ) .
single player can be frustrating cause to some glitches , but all in all , a great game . MP , is quite bad , caotic and confused , but for few hours u'll have fun .

as i was saying , to do 1000 is quite long , but u can easily get 800-850 points with fully completed campaign ( it may take 2 playthrough , cause to the glitches ) .

DemonI81
11-03-2008, 07:18 PM
With full single player and a few online achievements I'm gonna have 750. That's it. That's after 40-50 hours of play. The rest would be another 1-1000 hours. 1000 hours being for the max level in multiplayer.