PDA

View Full Version : just before the church mission [ damn buddies inside ]

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-03-2008, 06:46 PM
i'm in a critical point , on my map , there's a red circle ( reuben the journalist ) , who ask to speak to me in the lumber . well , have i still any chances to save my last north buddy ?
cause i've searched for him everywhere , but still i haven't seen him .
maybe it's too late ?

-by the plane , nobody is there ( just a rucksack and a little fire )
-lumber , cockfight and slughter house are empty
-fresh fish , has a closed house , where i can't enter , also if i have killed all the other mercenaries ....

i'm getting mad . can anybody give me an aswear to this amlethic doubt ?? :confused:

oh , just another thing , how many are the diamond cases in the north ? 110 or 111 ?

thax in advance !!

Ka1n007
11-03-2008, 11:45 PM
If you have already gotten the call from reuben on either north or south islands you cannot find friends, no I found this out the hard way

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-04-2008, 12:30 PM
godddddd , i hate this game . it's f***ing annoying . just for one f**** call i have to do a second playthrough ?? really , WTF ?

btw , thx m8

vitoRRo
11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
i did it in the same mission (the last of act 1) like you but i lost one buddy just in the journalistīs house (when he says go to the church or to the bar), must be inside this house but now is too late and i canīt save him, you must found all the friends before starts this mission, or start again a new game.
Then i started again and now i have the 6 buddies from the North with only a 16% completed

PoohKiid OBH
11-06-2008, 02:57 PM
i did it in the same mission (the last of act 1) like you but i lost one buddy just in the journalistīs house (when he says go to the church or to the bar), must be inside this house but now is too late and i canīt save him, you must found all the friends before starts this mission, or start again a new game.
Then i started again and now i have the 6 buddies from the North with only a 16% completed

hey i wondering if you had a map of where all buddies are, please and thanks cause i cant find any of em only the ones I'm sent to go help out.

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-06-2008, 04:13 PM
che on the 2nd page of this forum , u'll find a thread where it's all written .

btw , the NORTH buddies are :

- tutorial
- automacilly added ( story related )
- automatically added ( story related )
- crashed plane
- slaughter house / chock fight / lumber
- story related ( the doorman will tell u everything )

SOUTH :

- boat captain
- clinic
- automacally added ( story related )
- brewery ( in the deep south )
- doorman will tell u where he is

hope this helps .