View Full Version : Possible new feature?

11-03-2008, 09:42 PM

On each game page, there is a Collection and Wishlist area, where you can currently add/remove games from these 2 categories. I just noticed this so i starting adding games that i own to my 'Collection', but then realized there really isn't an area you can go to that shows you whats on in your collection or on your wishlist, unless you go back to the game page itself.

If something like doesn't already exist, it would be awesome if under the 'My Checklists' link in the profile section, if we could have a 'My Collection' and 'My Wishlist' link (wishlist seems less important to me... but idk about everyone else that uses this site.) I know I find friends asking me quite often what games I own, and at this point I have about 45 and really don't keep a good list anywhere. I'm sure some people own much more then that, this would be a great way to keep an organized list.

Plus it just seems like you already have the support to do something simple like this, as you already support the collection and wishlist lists, you just need to display the output based on user.

I apologize for this post if something like this already exists, but i was unable to find it.

The Pants Party
11-03-2008, 09:57 PM
This will be part of the "Your Profile" section in the future, just has not been finished yet.

11-03-2008, 10:46 PM
cool good to know :)