PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if...?

BillyBongOn
11-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Guitar Hero WT: Drums & Guitar will work with Rock Band ONE (I've been told they will work with Rock Band TWO) and that Rock Band ONE & TWO equipment will both work with Guitar Hero WT?

any help?

bob150
11-04-2008, 02:57 AM
Guitar Hero WT: Drums & Guitar will work with Rock Band ONE (I've been told they will work with Rock Band TWO) and that Rock Band ONE & TWO equipment will both work with Guitar Hero WT?

any help?

It's unconfirmed right now, But there is a compatibility list here, keep checking for updates on it since they don't know yet
http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

EOU Findub
12-26-2008, 06:38 AM
You know, I was just about to post a new thread asking about this. The search function really DOES work. :)

sharonoagain
12-28-2008, 07:21 PM
You know, I was just about to post a new thread asking about this. The search function really DOES work. :)

Wooo! See, I'd much rather have an old thread be utilized than a new thread started up ... you, sir, have made my day. :woop:

YMMV

Lympathia
01-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Just to answer the opening post:

Yes GH:WT guitar and drums work with RB ONE! (That's how I'm playing it!)

hezekiah
01-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Unrelated, but I hate people who make topics like this. The subject should be USEFUL. This one is NOT.

Back to related: you can thank Microsoft for forcing the games to be compatible.