2-(melee)- lvl 26, Admonisher, H-Armor tier 3
Assault**, Dodge*, Simple Repair**, Dash

3-(dmg)- lvl 28, Satellite Laser, L-Armor tier 3
Assault**, Guard*,Sensor, Shock Absorb, High power x2

4-(dmg)- lvl 28, Satellite Laser, L-armor tier 3
Snipe**, Balancer**, Defense, High Mobility x2

5-(main healer)- lvl 28, Leone-Grande L, L-Armor tier 3
Guard, Wide Repair**, First Aid, Maintenance, High Repair, Repair Arm

Strategy: start by moving all your zoids toward the S-crate in the top left corner, attacking and countering with your satellite zoids. i got there just as the 3 zoids appeared right below the S-crate. once you get to the crate setup for zoids like this:

[crate] (5 is below the crate, and the rest are next to him)
5 4 3 1 2

Start killing the zoids as they get in range until the 3 zoids to spawn on the right side of the map. (3rd wave?)

Destroy the crate which will spawn the 5 unknown zoids.

If you stay in this formation,and let the unknowns come to you, you should be able to kill them and finish the mission. Use EMP when you have 2 enemy zoids or more in range.

I did lose zoids 2 and 5 due to some bad moves but I was still able to finish them off with my 2nd healer and 2 satellite zoids

Hope this helps anyone trying to this achievement

Knightmare OO7
03-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks. This really helped!

Bunpei
08-22-2009, 04:00 PM
This worked perfectly! All my Zoids were 29 (Max lvl i think) and the only thing that was freaky was i lost #2 really fast, but keeping #1 healed and EMPing everything made this really easy, thx a bunch! 1k! w00t ^^

MusashiX
10-03-2009, 09:05 PM
I didn't follow the same formation exactly, but this did help very much.

Going towards the left side and waiting until the 2nd additional wave comes to destroy the S-Container is by far the best way to go.

snarf2934
11-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Where/When do you get the Satellite Laser weapon? (Or what is it called?) I am on my second play through and have yet to get it (About to start Mission 11).

JustOneStingray
11-09-2009, 02:04 AM
mission 6 the crate next to the s-container you can only hit with missile pods its in the top left i think