PDA

View Full Version : How late can you get diamonds and tapes

Ka1n007
11-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Im at 88 percent and reuben wants me to go see him before he goes to the airport ? is it still possible to turn the tapes in? still possible to get diamonds (im pretty sure you still can get ach at this point?) thanks!

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
diamonds , for sure , or so i guess . ppl say that your last chance to get the diamond achievements is when u are at 73% ...

for the tapes , have u alreay got the '' give the first block of tapes to reuben '' achievement ? if not , i'm not sure u can , if yes , 90% sure u can .

but , as i sadi , i'm not completely sure u can still collect northern tapes , wghile ur in the south ( diamonds , yes , u can still collect them ) .

Ka1n007
11-04-2008, 08:22 PM
You have to turn in the 1st set before you go south wow. looks like its gonna be a second playthru.

VictorKnox
11-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you know that you still can turn in tapes from the north even after you unlock the south. I had only collected 4 of the audio logs in the north, but i went back after collecting all the south ones. When you revisit the north to collect tapes you missed, when you pick them up, the tape will NOT play, and it will NOT appear in your inventory under jackal tapes, but the achievement will still unlock after you return to reuben, at least it did for me, so don't give up yet!