PDA

View Full Version : Road to Wrestlemania bonus unlockables (contains spoilers)

BoyDay
11-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Thought I'd start off a list of what bonuses you unlock on the Road to Wrestlemania mode so people can see the complete list to know what they need to do to unlock what they don't have.

Feel free to post in here as you unlock stuff and I'll edit this post - I've done all of these and completed RTWM with everyone so have the 200g achievement for that, but somehow I don't have the unlock all bonus items so I must have at least one missing from the list. Jericho's list looks shorter than the others so it may be from his RTWM.

Cena:-
Week 2 - Tribute to the Troops arena is unlocked if you make your opponent tap
Week 8 - Tony (Cena's military friend character) is unlocked if you FU both opponents
13 days to Wrestlemania - Snitsky is unlocked by making him bleed.
1 day to Wrestlemania - win in under 2:30 to unlock the gauntlet match type in exhibition
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock the special Wrestlemania jeep entrance.

Batista:-
58 days to Wrestlemania - beat Morrison to unlock Rey's alternate outfit (light blue).
37 days to Wrestlemania - spear Edge twice (store a signature move with Batista then press Y when running) to unlock Hawkins and Ryder.
16 days to Wrestlemania - if you make Rey lose to Edge at NWO, make sure Rey is the one to lose the tag titles to Miz/Morrison to unlock CAW Moveset 1.
9 days to Wrestlemania - if Rey wins at NWO, give each opponent a finisher to unlock Saturday Night's Main Event arena.
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Mr McMahon.

I then went back to my last save and just re-played the WrestleMania match with me controlling Rey instead of Batista and this unlocked the achievement for their Road to Wrestlemania, no need to do the whole thing twice.

CM Punk:-
75 days to Wrestlemania - put Jeff Hardy through a table and win to unlock CM Punk's alternate costume.
28 days to Wrestlemania - beat Big Daddy V in under 2:30 to unlock Layla.
19 days to Wrestlemania - beat Morrison to unlock the locker room as a location to fight in.
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Tazz.

Chris Jericho:-
69 days to Wrestlemania - pin Finlay with Jericho to unlock WCW roster selection and WCW belt for exhibition matches.
34 days to Wrestlemania - win without using a finisher to unlock the "old school Jericho" outfit.
Win at Wrestlemania to unlock the Masked Man as a playable character.

Undertaker:-
72 days to Wrestlemania - win faster than you did in your first match to unlock Hornswoggle as a non-playable manager and can be summoned from under the ring by holding RB and taunt.
30 days to Wrestlemania - make Finlay bleed to unlock the Brothers of Destruction entrance.
9 days to Wrestlemania - let Rey win via pinfall to unlock Zombie Santino/Zombie Finlay as a playable character (you get whichever one you chose to face in the ladder match, so after you select I'd recommend not saving over that file so you can go back easily).
Win at Wrestlemania to unock the Boogeyman as a playable character.

HHH:-
83 days to Wrestlemania - pin Edge to unlock CAW movest 3.
41 days to Wrestlemania - make sure you are the one who scores the pinfall to unlock Jillian Hall as a playable character.
When you get to No Way Out you will begin either the DX or Evolution storyline depending on who wins out of HKB and Orton, start a new save file here so you can return and head down the other path once you have finished the storyline.
DX storyline - 13 days to Wrestlemania - Pedigree Orton three times to unlock the DX entrance music, video and animation.
Evolution storyline - 6 days to Wrestlemania - win in under 2:30 to unlock the Evolution entrance music and video.
Evolution storyline - Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Ric Flair as a playable character.
DX storyline - Win at Wrestlemania to unlock DX costumes for HHH and Shawn Michaels.

InSoMnIaC_190
11-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Add this ...

Undertaker:

On your first match take your time with him because the next match you will fight someone else and if you beat them under the time you beat the first person you unlock Hornswoggle. You can then summon Hornswoggle from under the ring by holding RB and taunting. I just unlocked that.

Also I just unlocked the Brothers of Destruction entrance by making Finlay bleed before No Way Out I forget which week or day it was.

Zombie Santino:
There will come a match where you must choose who you face in a ladder match. I chose Santino then the week after you turn him into a Zombie on your 2 on 1 match. After that match you control Zombie Santino in a match with Rey Mysterio if you let Rey win via pinfall you unlock Zombie Santino. To let Rey win Taker can perform magic (LOL) to make Santino shake around so Rey can attack. I am not exaggerating but I wish I was. It is cheesy as hell.

Boogeyman. You unlock him by beating him at Wrestlemania.

I must say the story for Undertaker SUUUUUCKS but the game is still awesome.

TimBrad
11-05-2008, 05:20 PM
So Undertaker's WM match is vs boogeyman? hehe niiice!

:drunk

-James-
11-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Bit of advice guys, for the achievement for HHH, if you just before NWO, you can just play through the DX or Evolution bit for the achievement. Saves some time :)

InSoMnIaC_190
11-05-2008, 06:48 PM
I also forgot to add with the Undertaker Zombie characters bit obviously if you choose Finlay it makes Finlay the Zombie thus unlocking him.

To be more clear I think you have to choose one or the other during a ladder match so choose which one you want.

sbm
11-06-2008, 04:01 AM
Add this for HHH

Get the win for your team(HHH & Randy) in the match at week 7 to unlock Jillian Hall as playable character...

BoyDay
Please change this Zombie Santino/Zombie Rey(Zombie Finlay) ... Sorry if im wrong....

TC Daywalker
11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Has anyone tried going through the batista and rey story twice all the way through to see if they have different bonus?

Also your missing one from the jericho story, 6 days to wrestlemania and you have to make kennedy bleed. It unlocks the code entrance video for use in CAW.

BoyDay
11-06-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm halfway through doing Rey's having done Batista's. So far I've just had messages telling me I've met the unlock requirements but didn't unlock anything because I'd already unlocked them with Batista.

DefJamV
11-07-2008, 01:59 PM
I got a bonus at 23 days (Batista). I had to indirectly lose the titles in the tornado against Miz and Morrison, however in the handicap match i didn't get the chance to get the bonus for using a finisher on both opponents...

I think if you win the titles you get the bonus chance for losing the titles and if you don't win you get the bonus chance for using a finisher on both Miz and Morrison... Which is annoying :mad:.

sbm
11-07-2008, 02:54 PM
What bonus it unlocked ..... for losing in tornado....

DJjay08
11-07-2008, 03:08 PM
thanks for the Road to Wrestlemania bonus unlockables.

does any1 know what the secret achievement for 200g is??

sbm
11-07-2008, 03:31 PM
thanks for the Road to Wrestlemania bonus unlockables.

does any1 know what the secret achievement for 200g is??

play thru all the characters(7) in RTWM... tats it...

AS9
11-08-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm still scratching my head as to why I did this, but during Jericho's RTWM, when you have to interfere with Orton's match with Cena, I bizarrely attacked Orton meaning Cena got the DQ - meaning that I took a path that didn't allow me to face Finlay 6 days before WM and get the subsequent bonus on offer, so beware otherwise like me you may have to play through again. I'm gonna finish all the others using this guide (which is great by the way) and see if the Bonus Achievement pops before going back to Jericho - cos you never know...

BoyDay
11-08-2008, 11:05 AM
I got a bonus at 23 days (Batista). I had to indirectly lose the titles in the tornado against Miz and Morrison, however in the handicap match i didn't get the chance to get the bonus for using a finisher on both opponents...

I think if you win the titles you get the bonus chance for losing the titles and if you don't win you get the bonus chance for using a finisher on both Miz and Morrison... Which is annoying :mad:.
Thanks for this one, I've just tried it using Batista again and found that tornado tag bonus came at 16 days to Wrestlemania. I also made Rey lose his title match to Edge at No Way Out when I interfered, dunno if this affected anything.

KingHenry12
11-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Can you Get the achivment fotr getting all awards by using cheat codes?

BoyDay
11-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Not sure - I've not seen the cheat codes or tried any. I personally won't try it even if I see them because looking through the menus to see what's locked, all I think I have left is CAW moveset 2 - if I can work out how to unlock it! So I don't want to screw it up when I'm so close.

sbm
11-08-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm still scratching my head as to why I did this, but during Jericho's RTWM, when you have to interfere with Orton's match with Cena, I bizarrely attacked Orton meaning Cena got the DQ - meaning that I took a path that didn't allow me to face Finlay 6 days before WM and get the subsequent bonus on offer, so beware otherwise like me you may have to play through again. I'm gonna finish all the others using this guide (which is great by the way) and see if the Bonus Achievement pops before going back to Jericho - cos you never know...

you can attack only orton and not cena... if you try to attack cena all attacks will be blocked or dodged...

AS9
11-08-2008, 01:05 PM
you can attack only orton and not cena... if you try to attack cena all attacks will be blocked or dodged...

Ah well, that clears that up. I'd saved the game afterwards so couldn't go back to discover that myself. Still puzzled as to why I didn't get to do the bonus 6 days before WM tho...

sbm
11-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Ah well, that clears that up. I'd saved the game afterwards so couldn't go back to discover that myself. Still puzzled as to why I didn't get to do the bonus 6 days before WM tho...

Are you talkin abt jericho's RTWM... if so i never come across that bonus thing 6 days b4 WM.....

TC Daywalker
11-08-2008, 02:55 PM
If you call out kennedy as being the masked man you get to face him in a match before wrestlemania (cant remember day) and the optional goal is to make him bleed. Unlocks the code video for CAW

sbm
11-08-2008, 03:05 PM
If you call out kennedy as being the masked man you get to face him in a match before wrestlemania (cant remember day) and the optional goal is to make him bleed. Unlocks the code video for CAW

I finished this one before.... only CAW 2 is left ...
even i tried not accusing shane but nothing happened....

TC Daywalker
11-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Cant remember what story it was in but cena got attacked and i had to be ringside for his match and watch his back, his body was totally red from the start and i couldnt stop him from loosing the match, did anyone manage to get him to win? Maybe it unlocks a differnet path to whatever story it was.

AS9
11-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeh I meant Kennedy not Finlay. I really should learn to read.

http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=277004

Found this, no ideas on CAW 2 moveset yet but worth keeping an eye on.

TC Daywalker
11-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Where the fuck did the post about tombstoning kane twice with the undertaker go?

s0undcheck
11-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Where the fuck did the post about tombstoning kane twice with the undertaker go?

I deleted it cos its just part of the storyline,you don't unlock anything,i was too hasty to post

sbm
11-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Cant remember what story it was in but cena got attacked and i had to be ringside for his match and watch his back, his body was totally red from the start and i couldnt stop him from loosing the match, did anyone manage to get him to win? Maybe it unlocks a differnet path to whatever story it was.

Even i tried a lot... but of no use.... not able to do anything... even if i grab ortons's leg....he is reversing....

s0undcheck
11-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Anyone with any tips how to beat Batista in under 2 1/2 minutes with HHH?

eclass
11-08-2008, 06:19 PM
By a count out:woop: .... I don't have the game but thats what I'm going to do

sbm
11-08-2008, 06:21 PM
By a count out:woop:

yup i did the same....

MP82
11-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I did anything on the list but no achievement! Did I need the CAW 2?

s0undcheck
11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Could it be that you need to do the whole thing as Rey and Batista?

TC Daywalker
11-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Maybe, i only used the one controller

s0undcheck
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Maybe, i only used the one controller

Did you go the whole way with both or just do Wrestlemania with both?

DCS 23
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
in the taker rtw its the rey mysterio match and im outside and it says press x to do magic wtf is that about

sagemda
11-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Dudes ive just discover an optional goal thru Jericho's RTW.I dont know what options did u chosed to discover the masked man(ive chosed first Kennedy , then Hardy and finnaly Orton) and now in 6 Days remaining to WM i have the optional goal to Bleed Kenedy(i have a single match vs Kennedy).And the bonus is Video of generic Code for Cas entrance.That means that u can use Y2J's entrance video:woop:

Jack on the box
11-08-2008, 08:56 PM
r bonuses were their are notes that tell u to do things e.g. make snitsky bleed

sbm
11-08-2008, 09:01 PM
r bonuses were their are notes that tell u to do things e.g. make snitsky bleed

yes... if u fullfill that condition you get bonus...

Angry Richy
11-08-2008, 09:37 PM
There's another one for Chris Jericho.

At NWO select Mr Kennedy. You'll then team with Cena on Raw to face the masked men: Orton and Kennedy. Eventually (I think it was the RAW before WM), you'll face Kennedy and you'll have to make him bleed.

And I think there could be one more as I've still yet to get the achievement. Maybe on the John Cena one depending on who you take out first.

Angry Richy
11-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Just done Cena's RTW again. Nothing that we've missed there. Must be the Mysterio/Batista storyline. Will do it as Mysterio and tell you what's happened.

Angry Richy
11-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Finally got this achievement.

The ones that are missing off the first post are:

CHRIS JERICHO
- At NWO select Mr Kennedy. With 6 days til Wrestlemania, you must make Mr Kennedy bleed.

REY MYSTERIO
- Make Rey win the Rumble (not Batista). Then have Edge beat Batista at NWO and then let Miz/Morrison pin Batista in the Tornado Tag (13 days til Wrestlemania). This last thing also unlocks Move Set 2. WOOHOO!

sbm
11-09-2008, 12:09 AM
ok it seems...im missing only the kennedy one....

AS9
11-09-2008, 07:44 AM

CHRIS JERICHO
- At NWO select Mr Kennedy. With 6 days til Wrestlemania, you must make Mr Kennedy bleed.

REY MYSTERIO
- Make Rey win the Rumble (not Batista). Then have Edge beat Batista at NWO and then let Miz/Morrison pin Batista in the Tornado Tag (13 days til Wrestlemania). This last thing also unlocks Move Set 2. WOOHOO!

Finally Moveset 2! Letting Rey get pinned (to lose the belts) gives you Moveset 1. Reload the game and play as Rey to let Batista get pinned and you get Moveset 2!

sagemda
11-09-2008, 07:44 AM

CHRIS JERICHO

REY MYSTERIO

At Rey Mysterio U must play with Rey from the begining right? And did u get the bonus collector Achievement?Ive finish their story with batista .Does this affect the 200g achievement?

Attention to me.Ive got the Bonus Collectyor Achievement.Just do al characters optional goals(Triple h dx and evolution , jericho , cm punk , undertaker(zombie finlay and zomby santinno) , cena , batistas and mysterios + the loosing goals at batistas and mysterio=Bonus Collector Achievement)

jmc87
11-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Bit of advice guys, for the achievement for HHH, if you just before NWO, you can just play through the DX or Evolution bit for the achievement. Saves some time :)

no need to do that for HHH as if say you did DX path after you win at wrestlemania it will go straight into evolution path as i found out.

Evo Kazz
11-09-2008, 01:27 PM

You get the Bonus before you interfere in the Orton/Cena match, so it wont matter, Jericho only has 4 unlockables.

AS9
11-09-2008, 04:00 PM
You get the Bonus before you interfere in the Orton/Cena match, so it wont matter, Jericho only has 4 unlockables.

Cheers, sorted it now. Just gotta do 'Taker's RTWM and should get 350G popping up pretty soon :woop:

DCS 23
11-09-2008, 04:37 PM
1 day to Wrestlemania - win in under 2:30 to unlock the gauntlet match type in exhibition

thats wrong its 6 days to wrestlemania not one..!

shauno1863
11-09-2008, 06:29 PM

CHRIS JERICHO

REY MYSTERIO

two questions about this "rey win royal rumble. edge beat batista at NWO and let miz/Morrison Pin batista" who do you have to be rey or batista in the tag match?

also for move set 1 who has to win the royal rumble. does rey have to loose at NWO and does rey have to loose the tag match against miz/morrison and who do you have to be in that tag match rey or batista?

sbm
11-09-2008, 07:41 PM
two questions about this "rey win royal rumble. edge beat batista at NWO and let miz/Morrison Pin batista" who do you have to be rey or batista in the tag match?

also for move set 1 who has to win the royal rumble. does rey have to loose at NWO and does rey have to loose the tag match against miz/morrison and who do you have to be in that tag match rey or batista?

well... tey got 2 bonus...
1. u need to play as rey ...win RR .... Make Batista lose at NWO ... Make batitsta lose Tornado Tag ...

2. u need to play as batista ...win RR .... Make Rey to lose at NWO ... Make batitsta to lose Tornado Tag ...

hope tis is clear....

Evo Kazz
11-09-2008, 07:42 PM
The Rey Mysterio Moveset 2 unlockable is annoying people all over, its pretty simple really, the poster was correct, but it could do with more depth, this is what you do.

REY MYSTERIO
- You get it by being Rey Mysterio from the start, and winning the Rumble, It's not hard as you start right at the end of the Rumble match. Get Edge to beat Batista in their match, do this by beating up Batista, although be warned Edge acts like a retard and spends most of the time taunting lol, after a few failed pins, Edge will eventually win, usually takes about 10 - 20 minutes. The next match you must defend your tag titles against Taker and Kane. After this you will be forced to drop the titles. Be Batista, and let Rey get Pinned to get Moveset 1, and then be Rey and let Batista get pinned to get Moveset 2.

A quicker way as most should know by now is to save right before the Drop Titles match, it's right near the end of the RTWM, then after getting Moveset 1, play to the end of WM, and let the game save the system file, reload from your Manual save, and change characters and repeat.

The guide at the start of the thread is spot on, so follow that, only remember the other Jericho Unlockable too, as it's the final missing one.

CHRIS JERICHO

JRJ3 x360a
11-09-2008, 09:37 PM
I have all the bonus besides saturday night main event. How do u get rey mysterio to win at NWO when he doesnt even fight at this PPV. I dont get it ? Anyone have any suggestions. Im thinking its cuz mysterio won the royal rumble...

sbm
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
I have all the bonus besides saturday night main event. How do u get rey mysterio to win at NWO when he doesnt even fight at this PPV. I dont get it ? Anyone have any suggestions. Im thinking its cuz mysterio won the royal rumble...

To make Rey win at NWO... u need to play as Batista...

JRJ3 x360a
11-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Ah right yer thank you i know what is wrong now. Even if batista wins it counts as a rey win aswell. thank you for that.

JRJ3 x360a
11-09-2008, 10:58 PM
thanks to angry richy for confirmning the caw 2 moveset. i have now unlocked this confusin achivement and can now enjoy this suprisngly good game.

Brkenintntionz
11-10-2008, 09:52 AM
I forgot what I did but in Triple H's RTW there was a match I think tag team where I won and I got DX's tron and music unlocked. So just win every tag match in HHH's RTW.

Also like someone else said in this thread save your game before the No Way Out PPV in HHH's RTW that way you can do both DX and Evolution storylines. I did it that way and bam achievement popped up.

Halimbo2005
11-10-2008, 02:39 PM
So i've ignored the save at the right time thing and done it twice in a row with Batista getting every bonus i can get with him. When I start again with Rey do I need to go all the way to wrestlemania for something else or just to the drop titles match?

Evo Kazz
11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Drop Titles match, but you may aswell go all the way as the WM match is only a few after that

Halimbo2005
11-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Drop Titles match, but you may aswell go all the way as the WM match is only a few after that

Done and done, anyone know what Jericho's code entrance is called?

As I think I've done the "Make Finlay Bleed" thing and I don't wanna go through it again to find out.

DarkGin87
11-10-2008, 10:24 PM
wont i have to make 2 saves for this one?

16 days to Wrestlemania - if you make Rey lose to Edge at NWO, make sure Rey is the one to lose the tag titles to Miz/Morrison to unlock CAW Moveset 1.
9 days to Wrestlemania - if Rey wins at NWO, give each opponent a finisher to unlock Saturday Night's Main Event arena.

fatality292
11-11-2008, 05:43 PM
bump333333333333333

Jericho222
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
As far as I can tell ive done everything in this thread and still no achievement, I have all the listed unlockables

Taker447
11-11-2008, 09:04 PM
As far as I can tell ive done everything in this thread and still no achievement, I have all the listed unlockables
don't want to sound like a twat but are you sure you've done them all? done both Batista and Rey? as this is the first time i've seen someone not be able to unlock this and having done all of it.

Jericho222
11-11-2008, 09:39 PM
don't want to sound like a twat but are you sure you've done them all? done both Batista and Rey? as this is the first time i've seen someone not be able to unlock this and having done all of it.

Played as both of them, even went through twice again as both, saving at royal rumble to do things different, and saving at no way out the next time to do everything different. Made a checklist of all the other unlockables and I have them all that I know of. Gunna go back and recheck them all off later tonight in case I missed one in one of the other career paths

XFirePuppetX
11-11-2008, 09:56 PM
how do you unlock loceroom brawl

Brkenintntionz
11-11-2008, 10:17 PM
The Rey Mysterio Moveset 2 unlockable is annoying people all over, its pretty simple really, the poster was correct, but it could do with more depth, this is what you do.

REY MYSTERIO
- You get it by being Rey Mysterio from the start, and winning the Rumble, It's not hard as you start right at the end of the Rumble match. Get Edge to beat Batista in their match, do this by beating up Batista, although be warned Edge acts like a retard and spends most of the time taunting lol, after a few failed pins, Edge will eventually win, usually takes about 10 - 20 minutes. The next match you must defend your tag titles against Taker and Kane. After this you will be forced to drop the titles. Be Batista, and let Rey get Pinned to get Moveset 1, and then be Rey and let Batista get pinned to get Moveset 2.

A quicker way as most should know by now is to save right before the Drop Titles match, it's right near the end of the RTWM, then after getting Moveset 1, play to the end of WM, and let the game save the system file, reload from your Manual save, and change characters and repeat.

The guide at the start of the thread is spot on, so follow that, only remember the other Jericho Unlockable too, as it's the final missing one.

CHRIS JERICHO

Thank you. I missed the CAW moveset 2. I went through everything with Rey and got to the title drop. BAM! achievement unlocked.

Taker447
11-11-2008, 10:50 PM
how do you unlock loceroom brawl
you unlock it during Cena's RTWM.

DarkHitman 47
11-12-2008, 01:27 AM
thx for your tips evokazz:woop:

XFirePuppetX
11-12-2008, 02:07 AM
thanks for the info

InSoMnIaC_190
11-12-2008, 04:11 AM
I got Mcmahon for beating it with Rey as well. Now all I have left is Batista and the other Zombie character.

capcomkid
11-12-2008, 07:46 AM
I don't know if it unlocks anything, cause I did not do it, but in Week 4 of CM Punks story line you have to make sure Dreamer wins and not let Morrison interfere, does that not unlock anything?

i0n4life
11-12-2008, 03:49 PM
One thing that I thought I did that was helpful in the Rey/Batista storyline was to save just before the Rumble. I then reloaded and played through both ways after a friend and I played it all the way co-op on a different save. Being as I was Mysterio on the first controller, I got all of his unlocks and none of Batista's minus the turn on your partner ones lol. But when I went back to do the turn on your partner ones, I saved as above and it cut a few weeks off the time spent.
Also, a thanks for the generic code video unlock during Jericho's RtWM, that one is all I'm missing now.

VitalHook
11-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Not being stupid or out, but how the fuck do you beat Big Daddy V in under 2:30 mins?

EDIT : Just done it, I basically just kept kicking him in the head until he bleeds and then pin him.Won with 10 seconds left.

Basketballgaz
11-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Wonder if you can help, as far as i know i have them all and nothings unlocked so im sure ive missed one somewhere after searching through all the menu's I can only see an entrance movie missing which falls underneath CM Punks...could someone please tell me whos vid this is. Thanks

langers93
11-12-2008, 11:07 PM
does anyone if it matters if u use the cheat codes found the wwe website

sbm
11-12-2008, 11:20 PM
I don't know if it unlocks anything, cause I did not do it, but in Week 4 of CM Punks story line you have to make sure Dreamer wins and not let Morrison interfere, does that not unlock anything?

Its just part of storyline....it wont unlock anything....

Penky26
11-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Need some quick help. I am doing the Cena RTW and I am at the challenge of making MVP bleed when you do a run in with your choice of weapon. I constantly beat on him until after a few minutes he becomes untouchable and runs to the back. Seems like I need to do this to get the challenge and get an unlock. Suggestions? Help?

Iijima Hanada
11-13-2008, 03:27 AM
Appreciate the list, man. Helped me out a lot.

i0n4life
11-13-2008, 04:48 AM
true, turns out the one thing keeping me form the achievement was the two masked men ending. i should have known to go back and try the second path since thats how the rest of the bonuses came about. my bad, but at least this awesome list helped me like it has helped so many of us apparently.

taylorxxx
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
true, turns out the one thing keeping me form the achievement was the two masked men ending. i should have known to go back and try the second path since thats how the rest of the bonuses came about. my bad, but at least this awesome list helped me like it has helped so many of us apparently.

wait, two differnet masked men endings?

could someone spell that out for me?

afunk117
11-13-2008, 10:23 AM
cant wait to play this game.
trying to get all bonuses is gonna be a bitch but thanks to this guide its gonna be easier

i0n4life
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM
if you choose kennedy at no way out to call out, then it gives a different result than choosing orton, esentially you make a second masked man (kennedy) appear and you and cena face them at mania in a four way.

Burky1993
11-13-2008, 03:03 PM
theres apart in CM Punks RTWM theres a part were u have to be at ringside for dreamer and i think it is morrison that is the corner of elijah burke (dreamers opponent), and there is a bounes were if u make dreamer win u get summut. but every time i try to do it i always fail. i try to take morrison out but when dreamer is domintating the match morrisons ends up reversing everything i try to do to him then he gets me to the floor then gets in the ring, resulting in a dq. but dreamer needs a pin fall.

any one else have this problem?

or does it not matter

and do u actually unlock anything
and does it count towards the achievment of get all the bounses?

sbm
11-13-2008, 03:05 PM
theres apart in CM Punks RTWM theres a part were u have to be at ringside for dreamer and i think it is morrison that is the corner of elijah burke (dreamers opponent), and there is a bounes were if u make dreamer win u get summut. but every time i try to do it i always fail. i try to take morrison out but when dreamer is domintating the match morrisons ends up reversing everything i try to do to him then he gets me to the floor then gets in the ring, resulting in a dq. but dreamer needs a pin fall.

any one else have this problem?

or does it not matter

and do u actually unlock anything
and does it count towards the achievment of get all the bounses?

Its part of storyline... u wont unlock anything..so dont worry about that...

Management
11-13-2008, 10:53 PM
I already done all the stuff in the list and in the post and no ach i have every movie unlocked,every arena,every wrestler,i dont know what im missing
Where can i check the movesets? im starting to think i miss a moveset

Got it,as i said i only miss moveset 1
I got it yesterday but never save

insane6
11-14-2008, 04:53 AM
16 days to Wrestlemania-

CAS Moveset 2: Play as Batista/Rey, and have Rey win the Rumble, Batista lose to Edge at No Way Out, and Batista lose the Tag titles against Morrison and Miz.

Detainee 1304
11-14-2008, 09:42 AM
I don't know if this will help anyone or not.

After I finished my last story with HHH I had unlocked all of the bonuses but no achievement. I had missed the Rey Royal Rumble and Mr. Kennedy part of the Y2J on the first round through, so I reloaded the Jericho's Fatal Four way WM and after I won the achievement unlocked. Don't know if its a glitch or if you have to beat the story mode twice with certain characters since the story changes.

Greg0fTheDead
11-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Is there any chance the OP can update his list with Jericho and Batsista/Rey's missing bonuses? I have a feeling alot of people (like I just did) will miss out and have to redo those respective storylines. Aside from that this has been very helpful, props to all those who have contributed.

Bloody_Hitman666
11-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Yeh I meant Kennedy not Finlay. I really should learn to read.

http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=277004

Found this, no ideas on CAW 2 moveset yet but worth keeping an eye on.

as from what the link says i have to be rey and have batista lose and that and then do the one for chris where i accuse kennedy

acollins123
11-15-2008, 02:12 AM

CHRIS JERICHO

REY MYSTERIO

thank you i did them all like 4 times apart from this one thats a bit dumb on my part but thanks:woop::woop:

jesticulator x
11-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Very helpful list. Thank you :)

Rewmac
11-17-2008, 05:01 PM
I completed Chris Jericho's WM mode. I pinned Finlay, the bonus stuff popped up. When I go to either Tournament mode to play for the WCW belt or to Exhibition there isn't anything new. There is no WCW roster for me. I pinned Finlay twice. Am I dumb or doing something wrong?

i0n4life
11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
not sure, i placed all of the released and the non aligned characters in the wcw brand under roster management. but, i also havent tried to take the strap off of ric flair either.

jaysav619
11-18-2008, 05:16 AM
I'm doing the Rey/Batista RTWM, and in this guide it says to have Rey lose to Edge at NWO. When I get to NWO, it's not Rey who faces Edge, it's Batista. Anybody know what's going on?

jaysav619
11-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Ok figured it out. You should edit the first post, because you left out the fact that you have to win the Royal Rumble with Rey, then make Batista lose at NWO, and then lose 2 weeks later to Miz & Morrison, but have Batista get pinned. Then you have to go back, win the Rumble with Batista, then make Rey lose at NWO, then have Rey get pinned two weeks later against Miz & Morrison. Doesn't matter which one you do first, but you have to do both to get 2 CAW movesets. I didn't know that, so was playing with other guys in RTWM, thinking I missed something. Add that, and this guide is perfect.

RealDealX
11-18-2008, 07:53 PM
I got both CAW movesets 1 and 2 while winning the royal rumble with Batista and not needing to win it with Rey. When you get to the match where they need to drop the tag titles (after making sure Rey lost to Edge at NWO) just make a 2nd save under a new slot. While continuing and using Batista I made sure that Rey got pinned and I got moveset 1, then continued to WM (using Batista) and unlocked Mr. McMahon. I then went back to the original save and used Rey and made sure Batista was the one who got pinned and moveset 2 was unlocked, then I continued to WM (using Rey) and won again, thus finishing the RTWM using both Batista and Rey and achievement unlocked for completing their story.

Also at No Way Out make a 2nd save so that you can go through the RTWM using this method, then go back to the original save and make Rey beat Edge at NWO, continue the story and with 9 days left to WM give each opponent a finisher to unlock Saturday Night's Main Event arena.

This method works as I got my bonus collector achievement, hope this helps...

Jebediah
11-19-2008, 11:16 AM
do you have to do the undertaker one twice? to do both finley and santino as zombies? as ive done everything else but still no achievment

pinmonkae
11-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the list! ;)

I now know I have to re-do the Undertaker's story to get the other zombie character but hopefully the tips on where to save (and which saves not to overwrite) during Batista/Rey and Tripler's RTWMs will prevent further repetition.

Thanks again, this site and all the people who contribute tips/run it are awesome. :)

pinmonkae
11-19-2008, 12:19 PM
do you have to do the undertaker one twice? to do both finley and santino as zombies? as ive done everything else but still no achievment

Leave the save before you choose your ladder match opponent and you don't. Just choose one character then save elsewhere before going back and choosing the second option on the original save. You have to make sure Rey beats them in the match after the ladder one to unlock the zombie(s).

I was too quick and so I need to replay the story up to this point. If you have already completed Undi's story once then you'll have to do the same....

TheDVous1
11-19-2008, 06:06 PM

I just went through and got the alternate route like you did. What affects it is who you're choosing when you're doing the investigation. When it hits the No Mercy PPV you have a choice between 2 ppl. Mine were between Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy. When I chose Randy Orton it eventually gets to a point where he says he was discovered early. When you hit 6 days before you have to do a 6 man battle royale against 6 masked men. There's no chance for a bonus. So I reloaded the save where u choose between the 2 ppl. I chose Mr. Kennedy and 6 days before wrestlemania I had the bonus choice where u have to make him bleed. So basically when you're doing Chris Jericho make sure you do NOT choose Randy Orton as the masked man. Also make sure u pick Jeff Hardy at one point to get his bonus unlock.

Moeeed
11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey guys I did everything but still didnot get the achievement! what gives!

Moeeed
11-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I got the achievement it was the Jericho one!

SteroidalFish2
11-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Yes you do need CAW 2 you get it for doing the same thing with Batista losing instead of Rey

SteroidalFish2
11-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmp

Truegooner87
11-21-2008, 03:34 PM
During CM punks RTWM I'm sure it mentioned about an unlockable if I make sure Tommy beats Elijah, so I keep trying to make sure Morrison doesn't go into the ring to end in a DQ but after I beat him up after a while he manages to counter everything then leaps into the ring. Any ideas?

mastershoter
11-22-2008, 04:58 PM
wait if you want to get all of the unlockbles do you havr to play as both batista and rey mysterio or just one

superfreakey
11-23-2008, 04:45 AM
In Jericho's you need to pick Mr. Kennedy as well and u will get a tron video

DeliriEyeD
11-24-2008, 07:16 AM
Yeah I realize that I now have to go back and pick Mr. Kennedy to finish off the bonuses in Jericho's path.

Giony
11-24-2008, 09:01 PM
argh!!!! this is so annoying im trying to get batista to lose at NWO but its not happening, i damaged him all red and edge keeps using finishers on him and he always kicks out. wth???? been playing the match for at least an hr now:mad::mad::mad:

fatality292
11-26-2008, 09:12 PM
first if all bump...
second of all...
anyone write a step by step guide for Rey/batista...
with like save here...reload this save do this...
reload do this....
because theres odds and sodds alover the place and my brain is way to stupid to comprehend it all =p

chrisnottm
11-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Why isn't the OP editing it with all the details?

I just sifted through 4 pages of people saying thanks to find some useful info.

sports_guy212
11-29-2008, 09:11 AM

13 days to Wrestlemania - Snitsky is unlocked by making him bleed.

just thought i would add that if you don't make MVP bleed first and then Snitsky bleed you will not get credit for this bonus. i had to go back and do it all over again.

hannibal2508
12-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I have one more thing to unlock, it is an entrance movie for create a superstar, but i don't know what it is or how to get it.
Can someone who has all the unlocks please see which one it is, it is at the top of the 2nd list above cody rhodes.
thanks

j3s
12-02-2008, 06:25 AM

For reference, there is no need to play through all the way to the end of Wrestlemania. After gaining an unlockable that requires a reload to net another, simply exit the game, go to My WWE > Options > Save Data Manager, and manually save the game.

hannibal2508
12-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I have one more thing to unlock, it is an entrance movie for create a superstar, but i don't know what it is or how to get it.
Can someone who has all the unlocks please see which one it is, it is at the top of the 2nd list above cody rhodes.
thanks

oh no i got it now, it was the jericho one

WWEChamp01
12-06-2008, 05:12 PM
how do you change your control from rey mysterio to batista in rtw?cuz im stuck as being rey for the whole thing.thanks.

mmgaber
12-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Just reload a saved file, and at the beginning it asks you to choose Rey or Batista.

This is really a very time consuming and annoying achievement !!!!

JrdRIOT
12-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Right i have every single fucking thing on that list
including movesets 1-3
but the ach wont unlock
there has to be something else?

mmgaber
12-08-2008, 02:51 AM
I completed Chris Jericho's WM mode. I pinned Finlay, the bonus stuff popped up. When I go to either Tournament mode to play for the WCW belt or to Exhibition there isn't anything new. There is no WCW roster for me. I pinned Finlay twice. Am I dumb or doing something wrong?

Well, same here . . . I pinned the damn Finlay, unlocked the WCW stuff. Can't find it anywhere, and the achievement still locked :locked . . . GRRRRRRRRR:rant:

Any ideas are much appreciated.

I SKIEZER I
12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
I did anything on the list but no achievement! Did I need the CAW 2?
CAW Moveset 2: Pick Mysterio in the Batista/Mysterio storyline. Win the Royal Rumble, make sure Batista loses to Edge at No Way Out and then make sure it is Batista who loses to Miz & Morrison in the tag team title match ,
i found this on a ps2 guide so im not to sure if it unlocks it on the 360

ao4real
12-09-2008, 04:16 PM
can some one tell me if there is a way of knowing which bonuses have been achieved and which havnt
thanks

martdude16
12-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Is their some sort of "achievement tracker" on this showing the bonuses you have done on which RTWM?

mmgaber
12-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Well, same here . . . I pinned the damn Finlay, unlocked the WCW stuff. Can't find it anywhere, and the achievement still locked :locked . . . GRRRRRRRRR:rant:

Any ideas are much appreciated.

Well, it has to be bugged somehow !! I have played through Taker's story all over again and unlocked the Zombie Finlay [or so the damn thing said in message after the match]
I tried using it and it was still LOCKED !! :rant: Although the Zombie Santino is available from my first time.

Again . . . Any ideas are much appreciated.

mmgaber
12-14-2008, 01:07 AM
Well, it has to be bugged somehow !! I have played through Taker's story all over again and unlocked the Zombie Finlay [or so the damn thing said in message after the match]
I tried using it and it was still LOCKED !! :rant: Although the Zombie Santino is available from my first time.

Again . . . Any ideas are much appreciated.

FINALLY . . . I got it :woop:. Played Taker story for the 3rd time around, and it did unlock the Zombie Finlay. Just as I thought earlier, the fuc*** thing is bugged :mad:

As for the WCW un-lockable you can check in roster editor, on any superstar try changing the brand and WCW should be there. You can also check the WCW belt with Ric Flair. Hope that helps :)

UNDERWALLY
12-20-2008, 04:06 PM

REY MYSTERIO

CHRIS JERICHO
Oh man thanks a lot that clears a lot :D now I'll get the achievement

n00dles0up
12-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi, im trying to get the bonuses for "the bonus collector" achievement, and i have definately done all the bonuses, followed this guide religiously 3 times over on all characters. But going through all create mode menus, i found in the music list i have one still LOCKED.

It is after brian kendrick and before cade the murdoch, can anyone tell me who this is, and how i unlock it.

This achievement is really annoying, so i give up and will do the hall of famers achievement now and return back to bonus collector once i have this.

In the mean time if anyone can tell what song is locked on mine, and tell me what to do i will be very happy.
just goto, create modes - create entrance - created superstar, select anyone you have - easy creation - and music list.

thanks
n00dles0up

You Got Pwned x
12-30-2008, 01:16 PM
I Just Let Batista Lose To Edge. Do You Then Have To Make Rey Lose?

Demoni91
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
how do you check if you have unlocked the WM jeep entrance and the CAW movesets ?

mmgaber
01-01-2009, 01:24 AM
how do you check if you have unlocked the WM jeep entrance and the CAW movesets ?
You can easily try Create an Entrance and make sure nothing is still locked ! Same for Create a Move Set !

Sounds silly I know, but I found no other means to check it. And you know if it is stupid but it works . . . It ain't stupid :)

Cheers.

Tajai_Jones
01-02-2009, 11:24 PM
make batista lose at nwo just like for rey then make batista lose the titles then you should unlock caw moves set 2 and get the achievement.

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
01-02-2009, 11:39 PM
whats the point of dis its already been made...

ferrara316
01-03-2009, 12:24 AM
yeah this post has to be deleted as all the details you need are in my achievement guide, already in this forum..

It also has the list of where you can find the unlockables in the game...

This topic should be closed/ locked

benny dx4
01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
There is one missing for Jericho.
at n.w.o. you are given the choice of calling out Randy Orton or Mr. Kennedy.
Calling out Orton gives no bonuses i don't think, possibly you must go that route to unlock masked man for doing wrestlemania.
Calling Kennedy sends you a different route, with another bonus.
During week 12 you will get a singles match vs Kennedy, in which you must make him bleed for the bonus (use codebreaker, 2 or 3 times works usually). This is one that i found missing. For the achievement.

Also in the batista mysterio rtwm, you have to make 2 saves at the rumble to win with either superstar, once with batista and one with rey. then carry on, following your notes guidance to getting the bonuses (notes on the game that is)
Then at no way out you must save 2 again, as at this point, both characters have 2 endings! Making 4 ways you must do this!!!! i recommend using coop as im sure it must be only 2 ways, if you do it correctly.
After doing this you will get the achievement, because i have :D
any questions about this just ask.

ferrara316
01-05-2009, 05:30 PM
There is one missing for Jericho.
at n.w.o. you are given the choice of calling out Randy Orton or Mr. Kennedy.
Calling out Orton gives no bonuses i don't think, possibly you must go that route to unlock masked man for doing wrestlemania.
Calling Kennedy sends you a different route, with another bonus.
During week 12 you will get a singles match vs Kennedy, in which you must make him bleed for the bonus (use codebreaker, 2 or 3 times works usually). This is one that i found missing. For the achievement.

Also in the batista mysterio rtwm, you have to make 2 saves at the rumble to win with either superstar, once with batista and one with rey. then carry on, following your notes guidance to getting the bonuses (notes on the game that is)
Then at no way out you must save 2 again, as at this point, both characters have 2 endings! Making 4 ways you must do this!!!! i recommend using coop as im sure it must be only 2 ways, if you do it correctly.
After doing this you will get the achievement, because i have :D
any questions about this just ask.

stop bumping this topic please...

what you are stating is already in the forums achievement guide...

WELCOME TO THE SITE THOUGH!

benny dx4
01-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Sorry but in the person's guide in the forum they weren't :P
Thanks for the welcoming

Kami164
01-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I've been trying to get the 'Bonus Collector' achievement for the last few hours, after finding that I missed a few when going through each wrestler's RTWM. After unlocking CAW Moveset 2, I was sure that I'd get the achievement pop up, but apparently not. I've managed to find out that the wrestler's entrances underneath 'Shawn Michaels' and 'Triple H' are still locked, can anyone tell me who should be there so I can try and work out what I've missed.

Cheers

JrdRIOT
01-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I've been trying to get the 'Bonus Collector' achievement for the last few hours, after finding that I missed a few when going through each wrestler's RTWM. After unlocking CAW Moveset 2, I was sure that I'd get the achievement pop up, but apparently not. I've managed to find out that the wrestler's entrances underneath 'Shawn Michaels' and 'Triple H' are still locked, can anyone tell me who should be there so I can try and work out what I've missed.

Cheers

do the HHH road to WM
and then do the DX storyline instead of the Evolution one.

Bahamut
01-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Good guide man but yea, make sure you let both Rey win once in the Royal Rumble and Batista once. Then make sure you both have them lose at NWO and have them be the reason you lost the tag titles to Morrison and Miz. Also make sure you call out Kennedy at NWO in Jericho's RTWM.

ferrara316
01-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Good guide man but yea, make sure you let both Rey win once in the Royal Rumble and Batista once. Then make sure you both have them lose at NWO and have them be the reason you lost the tag titles to Morrison and Miz. Also make sure you call out Kennedy at NWO in Jericho's RTWM.

this guide is dead...it will never be updated there are errors in it. use the achievement guide