PDA

View Full Version : Only 220 diamond cases on map.

Ka1n007
11-05-2008, 03:10 AM
*edit the guide now shows all diamonds. It did not before.

DemonI81
11-05-2008, 04:14 AM
As above I went thru collected all the ones on the guide and only found 220 I checked against the guide on the farcry site 3 times and for 4 hours. Other ppl on here also were only to find 220, anybody who has the diamond achievement, where did u find the last case? count em youll see im right
Be more specific. When you go to a sector, in the upper left hand corner it says how many diamond cases are in that sector. Count the diamond symbols for each sector (you're gonna have to go to each one) and see what sector you're missing one in. Then I can help.

Ka1n007
11-05-2008, 04:39 AM
problems been solved.

Cpt.Razkit
11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
i'll post images of the maps from the Strategy guide later today. I'm pretty sure there are 221 on the maps.

Ka1n007
11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
K guys this is the run down the guide is missing 2 in the southern island in the eastern sector so if your at 220 thats the place to be.

DemonI81
11-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Cool. I know there's 112 in the North. 4 in the Desert in the middle and 105 in the South.

III ICEM4N III
11-05-2008, 10:05 PM
K guys this is the run down the guide is missing 2 in the southern island in the eastern sector so if your at 220 thats the place to be.
Do you mean the southern map?
If so where abouts in the eastern sector?
The south map on this site is missing one diamond.

Ka1n007
11-06-2008, 05:05 AM
Yes in the southern map in the eastern sector when I was doing it I counted 13. I already had 14 so I had to look in the area for the missing one. The only reason I gave that area another look is because the other ones had like relatively the same number of diamonds per map and this one in particular had 14 leading me to believe there was one more and eventually I found it. For me it was the one behind the safehouse but since they have updated it, I posted there too and pmd the mod who put the maps in letting him know there was a case or 2 missin.

SevDelta
11-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Yes in the southern map in the eastern sector when I was doing it I counted 13. I already had 14 so I had to look in the area for the missing one. The only reason I gave that area another look is because the other ones had like relatively the same number of diamonds per map and this one in particular had 14 leading me to believe there was one more and eventually I found it. For me it was the one behind the safehouse but since they have updated it, I posted there too and pmd the mod who put the maps in letting him know there was a case or 2 missin.

In Bowa-Seko East Sector, it says there is a total of 14 diamonds on my map and that's how many there is on the map on this site. So where's the problem here? Also, for some reason I have 218/221 so now I gotta hunt around for 3 more. :(

SevDelta
11-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Sorry for the repost but I was going back (missing three diamonds) and found two of them in spots that were in the guide here on the site but that I had just missed.

Now, I noticed that the Leboa-Sako: Pala Sector says there's 13 diamonds when there is only 12 blue ones. Some may already know this but that's because your first payment is in one of four areas in the Pala sector and counts as the 13th diamond. Is this why once you pick up the last case it says 220/221 yet you do in fact have 221 diamonds thanks to the first payment (13th diamond in Pala)?

DemonI81
11-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Sorry for the repost but I was going back (missing three diamonds) and found two of them in spots that were in the guide here on the site but that I had just missed.

Now, I noticed that the Leboa-Sako: Pala Sector says there's 13 diamonds when there is only 12 blue ones. Some may already know this but that's because your first payment is in one of four areas in the Pala sector and counts as the 13th diamond. Is this why once you pick up the last case it says 220/221 yet you do in fact have 221 diamonds thanks to the first payment (13th diamond in Pala)?
No, it'll tell you 221 when you open the last one.

Ka1n007
11-06-2008, 07:35 PM
As stated above WHEN I DID IT there were only 13 in that sector, now your reply comes after its been corrected. As also stated above I collected 221 after finding the 14th in the prementioned sector. I feel like im repeating myself but I hope you understand now :drunk

A Satyr
11-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Are you talking about the 1 at the Railroad Xing Waterfall? If thats the one can someone tell me how to get it?

SevDelta
11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
As stated above WHEN I DID IT there were only 13 in that sector, now your reply comes after its been corrected. As also stated above I collected 221 after finding the 14th in the prementioned sector. I feel like im repeating myself but I hope you understand now :drunk

OK I'm trying to understand, I really am!

So what you're saying is that before, for you, it said there was only 13 in that sector when in fact there were 14 and that's where your missing one was.

And you're saying there is in fact 221 diamonds and I really am just missing some random diamond somewhere. Is this right?

A Satyr
11-06-2008, 11:12 PM
SevDelta Do you have a diamond at the bottom right corner of the east map by the waterfall?

SevDelta
11-06-2008, 11:17 PM
SevDelta Do you have a diamond at the bottom right corner of the east map by the waterfall?

Yes, as an update, I was just missing some random diamond in the north sector. Now, I got all the diamonds, did all the cell phone tower missions and started the plane exfil mission and have gone as far as escaping the prison. Should I have the achievement by now? :(

A Satyr
11-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Edited out

Ka1n007
11-07-2008, 06:32 AM
Yes your correct my missing one was there when this post was made that diamond was not on the guide so it made alot more sense before. If I were I would go to the guide and match the corners with what you have and if none are shown like in south just count them and match them and youll find your missing diamond.

SHiZNiT NL
11-07-2008, 08:05 AM
I got 220 cases as well, can some point wich one is missing? tnxalot!

Ka1n007
11-07-2008, 08:31 AM
If your missing a diamond look in the upper corner and match what you have with with the guide says.... If you still cant find it then look in the south map in the east sector thats where mine was cant gurantee yours will be too there should be 14 there. Sev.. You get the achievement after you do the mission for the lt. This is after you get a call from reuben asking you to meet him at the marina like he did after you killed kousai or gakumba. If I remember right the prison is some time before this so you still got some time. I think the mission before was to kill 2 guys for the apr or ufll depending on who your guy is. You can either let the aide live or kill him. Hope this helps.

SHiZNiT NL
11-07-2008, 09:02 AM
tnx m8 it worked found the last one in the center of the southern map. On my diamond map the missing diamond was on the edge of that map part, and is was only a quarter visable so I looked over it. Tnx to the diamond count number in the uper left I knew I was missing one on that part of the map. Again tnx.!

Ka1n007
11-07-2008, 09:18 AM
thats what the thread is for.. so ppl who have the same problem can talk and help each other glad you got it.:woop:

SevDelta
11-07-2008, 03:01 PM
OK so it's confirmed, there is in fact 221 diamonds and if you have 220; you're just missing a random one.

You get the achievement after going back to Mike's for a final mission.

Thanks everyone for the help.