PDA

View Full Version : Wow, im in Love!

MyAbsolution
11-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Just like I remember it back in the day.

Only complaint is Story mode is shortened a lot, but thats expected as this is primarily multiplayer...

8 players baby yes!:drunk

master_shake_350
11-05-2008, 09:56 AM

Only complaint is Story mode is shortened a lot, but thats expected as this is primarily multiplayer...

8 players baby yes!:drunk

I'm downloading it right now and I can't wait to play!

This is awesome!

But your right the career looks very short.

BlutRoyale
11-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Great work i played it 5 min in my lunchbreak. now im at work and can wait to get home to play again. wow best xbla game for me so far!

[Waggly Bean]
11-05-2008, 02:04 PM
OH MAN OH MAN! Just realised this was out today, so thought I'd come check this thread!

Sounds like it's gonna be great. Can't wait to get home, although I don't know how much time I'll have to play tonight..... I can try though!

Hurry up and end, work!!!! :D

master_shake_350
11-05-2008, 02:26 PM
;1292625']OH MAN OH MAN! Just realised this was out today, so thought I'd come check this thread!

Sounds like it's gonna be great. Can't wait to get home, although I don't know how much time I'll have to play tonight..... I can try though!

Hurry up and end, work!!!! :D

So far so good IMO.

I have to get gold though to get to try the online multilayer.

D3P12355i0N
12-26-2008, 04:10 AM

oh yeah! :woop:

Owen H Brown
12-30-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm so happy!

I feel like it's 2000 and my Dreamcast is belting out all the old grooves from v8: 2nd Offense. I sold my Dreamcast this year and it's been years since I played v8 (Those dreamcast controllers have VERY short wires).

The controls are wonky, but better than the DC, they're just going to take some getting used to... It's been years since any of us played Vehicular Combat, so it'll take time. I am finding the game very hard on easy mode.

However the most wonderful thing is that just lke back in 2000 I can drive around to that awesome track "Boogie Fever" - "Woot woot!" - I love it. It makes me smile every time, makes me wish I had flares and big sunglasses.

SaNch3Z
01-07-2009, 06:12 AM
The game is so great! New weapons gameplay with combos is a very good idea. I am lovin' this game. I'am french, and in France a lot of website, rate the game under 5/10, dont know if is the same on others countries. They told things like: "The phisics of the game is not realistic, the cars are too slow."

Are they thinkings this game is like Gran Turismo or what?
Vigilante 8 is an arcade game, not a simulation.

Dumbass testers...

Unh0ly bLinD
07-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Are they thinkings this game is like Gran Turismo or what?
Vigilante 8 is an arcade game, not a simulation.

Dumbass testers...
Definitely not like a Gran Turismo haha. More of a Twisted Metal.