PDA

View Full Version : Decifering Codes HOW?

Spades68
11-05-2008, 12:50 PM
I hate to sound like the horses ass, but isn't the gibberish written all over everything in the game just some strange alien language? How are people translating it, is it a real language? I haven't really paid too much attention to it except the stuff written in english. Because if there is something too it I'd like to know HOW to translate it so I can run around the whole game nerding out on the walls :).

Personal fav was when your going into the medical lobby and you see a bunch of white chalk words scribbled all over the wall and they read "Save us, save us, save us, SAVE ME".
________
Persian Recipes (http://www.cooking-chef.com/persian/)

superkid1995
11-12-2008, 05:43 PM
in one of the levels not sure which but there is a key on the wall telling you what they mean but its half blanked out.

EDIT: i thinks its in the medical level about level 4 or 5

Skillet
11-12-2008, 05:50 PM
There's a level... I think it's the Hydroponics level. When you first enter one of the coolers (zero-gravity areas), on the wall is a moniter and in white is a decoder.

Each alien symbol that is written on walls or flashes on random monitors stand for a letter or number.

I'm not going to take the time to crack a bunch of codes that are probably pointless or simple references and inside jokes. But you're welcome to try.

Or just wait for a couple months and check around google because I'm sure somebody has dozens of hours of their life to kill by decoding alien tongues.