PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the SPNKr

SPNKr M19
11-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi every one. I'm relatively new here and have been meaning to introduce myself properly.

As one can tell I'm a good and proper Halo fanatic. I do enjoy quite a few other games though and when searching for some information on them I found this site.

Whomever made it must be given a medal!

Anyway I live in Australia, play Basketball and go to school (what a drag) in year 11, where I'm studying to go to university (if any one knows anything about Australian Uni's, I could use some advice).

I have had my Xbox 360 for around a year now and plan on getting a few more games at the end of this year.

Introductions aside, I'm hoping to become a long term user of this site.

See you all around
SPNKr M19

marsmj
11-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Welcome to the site. Hope to see you around.

VeNGeD
11-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Welcome to x360a, hope you enjoy the forums. Great to see more Halo 3 players.

InkedUp
11-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Welcome to x360a. Enjoy the site and we'll see you around the forums

master_shake_350
11-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey man!

Welcome to the site! :)

SuperNova X2X
11-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Welcome!

Feel free to add me on live if you're ever up for some games of Halo ;)

cincychaos
11-05-2008, 05:29 PM
awesome man, welcome! what games did you have in mind to get?

LilMissRoxy
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey there SPNKr M19. Welcome to the forums! Hope you become active around the forums. :D

SPNKr M19
11-06-2008, 11:05 AM
awesome man, welcome! what games did you have in mind to get?

I'm hoping to get:

The Force Unleashed
GTA 4 (I have't got it yet!)
Halo Wars
Halo 3: Recon
Need for Speed Undercover (last racing game I got was most wanted for the Xbox)

Anyway, I'm hoping to get most of the games I've already got completed before then.

Hey whilst I'm mentioning it anyone up for getting the Vidmaster Annual for Halo 3 in around three weeks time? I realise there is a forum in the Halo 3 section for this but all you people over here are so friendly!

Catch you all around.

DemonDudez
11-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Don't forget Gears of War 2.
Nah for the Vidmaster Challenge: Annual achievement because I got it and do not want to go through it again.

Malikkr
11-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Welcome, Australia? Nice! Love that place.

Da CRU Mughhh
11-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Welcome Australia huh.. wow! Your an avid Halo fan are you.. oh my lol! I loved that game when it first came out now its just Meh.. sorry.. Im sure you will find lost more interesting games from this site by just reading the reviews.. Well i just wanted to personally welcome you to the site, and i hope you stick around:D

You can RoutineX the medal for the site;)

Dodgekfc
11-08-2008, 01:06 AM
hey welcome to the greatest site for the 360 users

DemonDudez
11-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Where all of us have a common goal.

NathAttack
11-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Hey, another Aussie! Greetings from Melbourne :D

I don't play Halo 3 that much, but I do jump on from time to time. Maybe I'll see you online ;)

A Meat Pie
11-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Yay, a Halo 3 playing Aussie, consider yuorself added to my friends list!
Welcome to the site!

Almighty Tubsta
11-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi there, welcome to the community and welcome to your growing hunger for achievements (it grows on you :) )

PunksNotDead2k8
11-10-2008, 12:04 PM
well.. hello there, welcome to the site.. wanna play sometime in halo 3??

SPNKr M19
11-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Yay, a Halo 3 playing Aussie, consider yuorself added to my friends list!
Welcome to the site!

Aussies are awesome! I got stuck in a playlist the other day, that had people speaking German or something? I love plain old English, and Aussies are nice people on-line. Never had an Aussie cheat or be stupid with mics.

Hey, another Aussie! Greetings from Melbourne :D

I don't play Halo 3 that much, but I do jump on from time to time. Maybe I'll see you online ;)You are impressive! Guitar Hero & The Inhuman Achievement! I bow down to you ! :bow::bow::bow:

well.. hello there, welcome to the site.. wanna play sometime in halo 3??
Thanks! Hope to meet you on-line in the future.

Hi there, welcome to the community and welcome to your growing hunger for achievements (it grows on you :) )

To true! Achievements seemed bizare at first but now it is like an addiction that must be feed! All you fanatics should watch this RvB video. (http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=296) (I got all the achievments!)

Where all of us have a common goal.

Common goals are good. I tried to get a team together to get the vidmaster anual in Halo 3 and all they wanted to do was kill each other. :confused:

Thanks for everyones welcomes and comments. I am sure I will enjoy being a member of this site for years to come!

I am sorry if I didn't get around to responding to your message individually but I have read all of them and appreciate your welcomes.

PunksNotDead2k8
11-10-2008, 01:09 PM
hope so.. what time will you play halo 3?

Female Ninja
11-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the site, I can't say that I ever played Halo that much.....even though I wanted to.

But I think you will get addicted to the website, just like achievements.

~Ciao