PDA

View Full Version : Mini-kit glitches galore!!!...Please, somebody who has 1K or knows...HELP ME!!!

Deathblow23
11-06-2008, 03:55 AM
I played Lego star wars II when it came out a couple of yeasr ago. I put it down without maxing all the achievements and I have recently come back to it to finish. I am above 93% completed now and I am going back in "free play" and finding all the mini-kits and red blocks, etc...and there 3-4 that, when I touch them...they just float away and never save/register with my total for that level. I cleared my cache, and have even played both story and free modes again to see if that mattered and it does the same thing! What is going on here?

_DaNnY_
12-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I played Lego star wars II when it came out a couple of yeasr ago. I put it down without maxing all the achievements and I have recently come back to it to finish. I am above 93% completed now and I am going back in "free play" and finding all the mini-kits and red blocks, etc...and there 3-4 that, when I touch them...they just float away and never save/register with my total for that level. I cleared my cache, and have even played both story and free modes again to see if that mattered and it does the same thing! What is going on here?

They're not glitched. You already got them before.

Just for some reason as weird as it seems some mini-kits remain on the level even once you've collected them. Get the mini-kit detector and turn it on, you only need the mini-kits that the arrows point you to :)

eviltb
12-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Kits you have already collected get replaced with a blue stud, so you know you've got them in that level. As advised previously, get that mini-kit detector on and also check how many kits you've collected in a level before you start it, so you know how many are needed.

Danny909
12-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Yes this has happened to my friend exactly the same story as u and after i told him to use the minikit detector it worked like a charm and he knew which 1s to get.