PDA

View Full Version : Official GH Community site down for maintenance...

Deathblow23
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Since GHWT released there has been a huge banner on the GH Community site advertising that it would be taking on a new look,...basically so it could track your stats for the new game, etc. Well, today I went there and the entire page is gone and in its place is a screen-size ad for GHWT and the line that the new site is "coming soon".

Anybody know anything about when it will be up and running again?

Necrite980
11-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Yeh, I noticed that and I've been refreshing all morning. I bet/hope it's going to launch today!

Deathblow23
11-06-2008, 03:57 PM
THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! I am really hoping this one goes live this afternoon. I admit I am a nerd when it comes to stats. I love the sites taht track stats in depth...like Bungie.net, etc. I really hope they clean up some of the lag involved in stat posting though. Either way...it's exciting!!!

Deleted2014-12-02
11-06-2008, 04:41 PM
The stats is pretty much all it has going for it, everything else they've thrown in is buggy as hell.

Valiant Goat
11-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I've been meaning to link my account to the site. I guess I'll get on that once the sites back up, hopefully it's more useful then it was for GH3.

Edit: score tracking is now up on Scorehero for those interested.

Deathblow23
11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
If you meant linking your GHWT account...it wasn't possible. I looked into doing that the sunday the game came out and foolowed up a few days later, and it was not an option anywhere. The only games that you could do that with were GH 3, and GH:A. I believe that will certainly change as soon as this site goes live. Let's hope it's today or tomorrow.

Deathblow23
11-07-2008, 03:00 AM
THE NEW GHWT site is live!!!

Go log in and link your game and start checking stats, etc. I'm sure there will be other cool features, but you will have to start by signing in etc.