PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Golden Gun Help

MonkeyBoyLuke88
11-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi everybody, i've just finished all the single player achievements and i'm now gonna begin the multiplayer ones. Thing is i want to rush it a bit so i can crack on with the new Call of Duty when it's out. I'm after 100 kills with the golden gun, so i was wondering if theres 9 other people who wanna achieve this with me in a Few online matchs? We could take it in turns shooting each other, plus there will be loads of points. anyway let us know. Many thanks

killerc0P
11-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Hi everybody, i've just finished all the single player achievements and i'm now gonna begin the multiplayer ones. Thing is i want to rush it a bit so i can crack on with the new Call of Duty when it's out. I'm after 100 kills with the golden gun, so i was wondering if theres 9 other people who wanna achieve this with me in a Few online matchs? We could take it in turns shooting each other, plus there will be loads of points. anyway let us know. Many thanks

It would be easier and quicker to do yourself.

Hayden
11-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the site, if you are looking to trade online achievements please you the stuck thread HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74015).