PDA

View Full Version : My Achievements Idea.

Pezdspencer
11-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I checked Tarek's thread (Very nice thread to see past ideas) and did a quick forum search and didn't quite see this idea.

So there's been many times where i've gone into my achievments and I say to myself "I wish I could filter out some of these". Specifically something like if I want to see all the games I have <25% points on, or how many achievements I have left in a decending order. It would be really cool if you could just put little filters on your list and it would ignore those ones that you don't want to see. Just an idea, I could elaborate more if needed though. :p

Andrew x360a
11-06-2008, 08:14 PM
An idea like this has been floated before and it was well-received. The last I heard of it, Routine needed to figure out some coding and there were more pressing issues with the site, but it was something that he was going to work on.

THAMFUF1NMAN
11-06-2008, 08:16 PM
It would be nice if you could check a box on your played games that says you want to play( or boost ) this game with your friends being able to view it. If you knew who wanted to play what, it would make finding friends to play with more convenient.

tarekegypt
11-15-2008, 12:08 PM
I checked Tarek's thread (Very nice thread to see past ideas) and did a quick forum search and didn't quite see this idea.

So there's been many times where i've gone into my achievments and I say to myself "I wish I could filter out some of these". Specifically something like if I want to see all the games I have <25% points on, or how many achievements I have left in a decending order. It would be really cool if you could just put little filters on your list and it would ignore those ones that you don't want to see. Just an idea, I could elaborate more if needed though. :p

Yes I agree tweaking the My Achievements feature could by nice and helpful. I am planning to do a list on what can be done to improve My Achievements your idea of sorting/ filtering is in top of the list!

thank you for your feedback

Gohan Reborn
05-18-2009, 03:05 AM
I think this is what falls under the category which I'm suggesting. I rent games from gamefly too. And I would like to "hide" games that arent 100 percent complete. I'm sure I'm not the only user that would like to hide games, due to renting, no longer wanting to play, broken discs, etc.

kaleido42
05-18-2009, 04:25 AM
It would be nice if you could check a box on your played games that says you want to play( or boost ) this game with your friends being able to view it. If you knew who wanted to play what, it would make finding friends to play with more convenient.

Idea has already been suggested by, me:p, sort of. Check out my 2nd idea from the link in my sig. Very similar there. Sadly no mods/admins have commented there. Still should be implemented though I think, whether it is done the way you thought of or the way I thought of.