PDA

View Full Version : the giant on merlins level

gr101
11-06-2008, 08:39 PM
can anyone please help me on the giant that you fight on the end of merlins level i don't know how to defeat him. he's the one with the axe after you push down the wall / gate after going over some rocks and defeating two cannons and a few pirates.

I've been on it for ages ... my level is Grimm that i'm playing on :confused::confused:
:chair:chair:grab

CoachCO62
11-22-2008, 12:41 AM
If you still need help:
#1 buy the extra damage
#2 buy the extra fairy dust
#3 buy the shrek knight or pirate uniform

#4 all the others really are not necessary because the key is just to block and hit him with the x punch then block and repeat, if your health goes down he is really slow so just run around but if he hits you twice your dead.

TeamNolife
11-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Just run back and he will return to the rock formation heal up and run to him again.. Also activating ur ogre power is really helpfull

Gemmaa
12-06-2008, 12:04 PM
The way I did it was use a combination of CoachCO62's technique and TeamNolife's technique. I ran upto the ogre, blocked, and then just after he hit, i pressed B, which does a stronger attack then X. Once my health fell, i ran back towards the camera and the ogre returned back to his orginal place. Only took a few minutes :)

SWAGGART
02-12-2009, 05:55 AM
[quote=Gemmaa;1385578]The way I did it was use a combination of CoachCO62's technique and TeamNolife's technique. I ran upto the ogre, blocked, and then just after he hit, i pressed B, which does a stronger attack then X. Once my health fell, i ran back towards the camera and the ogre returned back to his orginal place. Only took a few minutes

Thats excactly what i did works perfect thanks for the tip, one of the sadest bits in a game ever boringgggggggg:mad:

XLO
02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
If you still need help:
#1 buy the extra damage
#2 buy the extra fairy dust
#3 buy the shrek knight or pirate uniform

#4 all the others really are not necessary because the key is just to block and hit him with the x punch then block and repeat, if your health goes down he is really slow so just run around but if he hits you twice your dead.
lol, thanks for the help though. #4 helped me out!

MisterSquidward
06-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah this bit was a pain at first!!
But as soon as you start blocking then just following up its okays, it just takes a while for him to take a seat yawn!