PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Help PetroSahel

sawred
11-07-2008, 01:04 AM
I am having trouble getting the diamond on top of the boxcar/train car in PetroSahel, North Map, NorthWest corner not far from your hideout. I looked/searched the forums, so if someone else finds it please let me know and delete this. I don't want to hear about how I missed it tonight. Thanks, this one is driving me crazy. :mad:

Ka1n007
11-07-2008, 06:34 AM
I know the answer to that is in this forum just scroll thru the pages. If I remember right you either park the jeep next to it and jump up or climb on something like a roof and jump down, but its been a while. Im sure the answer is here. I looked and I found it on the farcrygame site credit goes to kitty the lead moderator who posted the maps listed in the achievement guide these are her words

"Go behind the building and you see some crates (got to love crates http://farcry2game.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif) use the mto climb on roog of building and go to where there is a opening i nthe roof fall down in trian and there ya go. http://farcry2game.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif You could also drive a jeep into the building and then jump on the hood of jeep and then over."

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-07-2008, 03:41 PM
petro sahel it's not where u have to go up the stairs till u reach the top of the OIL cylinder ( the huge one , there are two ) , after , u have to step on the grind , and jump on the broken bus , while pressing '' sprint '' ( while running ) . eventually u'll manage to get it .

sawred
11-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Found the answer, and i got it first try.

If this is the one where the PetrolSahel is, it's pretty simple.

Go to the Center silver tank and climb the circular ladder to the roof. Face the box car. Go to the left ladder and look at the angled railing. Jump on top of the railing where it levels off upon reaching the top of the tank. Face along the line of the railing. Sprint forward and jump. Land on box car. Retrieve diamond from case.

Got it on the first try. =-]

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-07-2008, 10:30 PM
as i said .....

Dr Gr4f1x
11-10-2008, 03:30 AM
If you keep missing the jump and dying (as I did several times), you can drive that big truck over and park it next to the boxcar, under where you're jumping from. If you miss, you'll land on the truck and take no damage.

Cashaddi
11-10-2008, 02:44 PM
If you keep missing the jump and dying (as I did several times), you can drive that big truck over and park it next to the boxcar, under where you're jumping from. If you miss, you'll land on the truck and take no damage.
or switch difficulty to easy...

S80NL
01-17-2009, 09:31 PM
thanks for the hint. I finally made it.