PDA

View Full Version : I just want the Glorky Arena...

Malikkr
11-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Alright, I know there is a thread for this called the 'Achievement Trading Thread' made by Minty and such, but I've tried doing it that way and have found two people and both of them (respectfully) were retards. They did not help at all. SO, I need help with the Glork and Arena achievements. I have absolutely no wins in any of them, so I will have to get all 20 and 40 wins. I just want one person to help me and I'll help them. One condission though, I get the achievements first. I have had too many people say they'll elp and I hepl them and they quit. So I propose I'll get the Glork achievement first, then whoever helps me, but then they can get the Arena one first and then I will. Or the other way around, that sounds fair to me. I know this thread will probably be closed or locked soon, so if you can't post PM me just incase nobody helped me. or if I have them already and I'm in a good mood...I'll help you anyway. Also cannot find my mic so whoever helps me there will be no chat, sadly :(

p.s. I was in a bad mood when I wrote this so sorry if I sound pissed off.

p.s.s. I will also help with any other achievements when I get the Glork and Arena. I have all the animal orbs and such. They are the last two achievements I need.

Spades68
12-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Yea the achievement trading thread is on some dumb shit, I remember when I wanted to get the achieves for this game, I had basically been posting in that thread for about 1 week 2-3 days trying to get someone that actually wanted to do the achievements and didn't write shit that they never felt like doing.

So I posted a separate thread, got yelled at, got 1 credible reply there, got my shit done and then the rest is history :). Sometimes taking the initiative is what you have to do if you want to get stuff done. Seemed to me like everyone in that thread would say "I want to trade achievements!" then I'd add them, 4 days later after every single day "Yo I'm removing FR since you can't seem to find the time to DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO DO!".
________
Starcraft 2. replays (http://screplays.com)

hmsq82
12-09-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm sorry you had that experience, but so far everyone that I asked to help out have done so, regardless if they were there 40 times or 4 times, they helped me and I helped them.
Now if you got people that go the achievement first, then it's a bit selfish of them, but you have to establish rules first simple as that! all the people that helped me we all agreed with would alternate on the goes to win, and it worked fine for all of us, some of them had the achievement already and helped out, even though they didn't have to!
And to create a post to diss everyone on that thread isn't right either!
I understand your frustration, and i'll gladly help you on the achievement, i have one hour to spare and I will let you know upfront when i can help you, it's up to you to if you want help!
I don't mean to offend people, but not everyone is as you said!