PDA

View Full Version : Valor, Barracs on Impossible

Aobikari Dragon
11-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Anyone have any tips on how to get through this room where your just overwhelmed by monsters? Im almost there and im currently running with a maxed out pulse rifle and force gun, my RIG is full and im working on my statis. Just wondering if anyone has a tip like bunkering on a corner or shoot and run or something to make this room easier.

Deathblow23
11-07-2008, 04:23 AM
Use the stasis cheat...ALOT! Also,...try to dismember those guys who have the explosive pouches on their arms...without lowing those up. You can use them as explosives when enemies get close. You have probably noticed they have a HUUUUUUUUUGE blast radius.

Evo Kazz
11-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Which room is this? what chapter? sounds like something to look forward too lol

Aobikari Dragon
11-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Chapter 9 and its in the barracs of the ship. You get sealed in because of a quarantine and the room just gets flooded with enemies.

Skillet
11-07-2008, 05:00 PM
I'd say watch out for the Pregnant and Twitchers the most.

And like Deathblow said, use the Suicide's orange explosive pouches agains them and the other enemies.

Might want to make use of the Pulse Rifle's alt-fire if it gets too heated though. You'll probably be out of ammo in a matter of seconds but you'll probably reduce a few enemies to crawling.

Also, since it's a long hallway, if things get desperate... stasis as many enemies as you can, shoot the legs out from one of two more then haul ass to the other end of the hallway. Don't forget about the containers on the walls full of ammo and stuff.

Evo Kazz
11-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Just hit chapter 9 on impossible, so gonna try this room soon, only issue I have on impossible is ammo shortages, and low medkits, basically thats it, most of it is still easy until you run out of bullets.