PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Evo Kazz
11-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Well just popped this in the 360 and was pretty amazed, the roster is superb, and I dont even know what the legends situation is yet, so thats a suprise for me, The GFX are very nice indeed, slightly darker than 08 IMO, but very cool, The whole feel of the game is great, and theres so many match types, just loads and loads.

Create modes are awesome, and although CAW mode doesnt seem as deep as it could be, lots of fun can still be had with it, I am really impressed this year with 09, and it makes up for the letdown TNA was, even the guy in the game store was going on and on about how great SvR09 is.

Would advise anyone interested to go grab it.

Chpainkiller
11-07-2008, 12:25 PM
agree with you and what I really like is the fact when somebody disconnect in a online match the cpu will control the player who disconnected and you can still play with/against the cpu:)

fatality292
11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Its just plain AWESOME! so much better than TNA....Totaly Not Awesome...

Evo Kazz
11-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah much better than TNA.

Its built on everything that was great about previous versions, and then added some small details that make it amazing, the story modes, the end copyright icons indicating the end of the show, the music, GFX, everything is spot on, even the achievements are better lol

Midnight Malice
11-09-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm wondering if they fixed all the minor graphical glitches and irritations.... like disappearing belts during intros, teleporting characters, BAD clipping (I understand a bit, and some is forgivable) Random commentary.... talking about people who aren't even in the match. Basically all the minor nuisances that have hurt the series for a few years.

Evo Kazz
11-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Well I have hammered this game, and although I am addicted to create a finisher, which is superb, I have noticed some clipping, but with games like this it is unavoidable I think, but nowhere near as bad as previous games, belts seem fine, and I love the way you can choose to spin the WWE title in entrances in real time with RT.

Commentary I have only heard one mistake in several hours of play, and thats when I hit a pedigree and lawler screamed out "Spear" lol. But to be fair I was fighting edge......

Only 1 thing bothers me about this game, and the past entries, why no locker room? I think it was in 06 they had the 3D Locker, and I loved it I want it back lol

InSoMnIaC_190
11-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Well I have hammered this game, and although I am addicted to create a finisher, which is superb, I have noticed some clipping, but with games like this it is unavoidable I think, but nowhere near as bad as previous games, belts seem fine, and I love the way you can choose to spin the WWE title in entrances in real time with RT.

Commentary I have only heard one mistake in several hours of play, and thats when I hit a pedigree and lawler screamed out "Spear" lol. But to be fair I was fighting edge......

Only 1 thing bothers me about this game, and the past entries, why no locker room? I think it was in 06 they had the 3D Locker, and I loved it I want it back lol

There is a locker room in 09. I played it the other day I am pretty sure. You unlock it during Road to Mania with CM Punk I think.

19 days to Wrestlemania - beat Morrison to unlock the locker room as a location to fight in.

Evo Kazz
11-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I dont mean the Locker Room to fight in, I mean the 3D locker, where you could pick the pictures on the wall, and the type of staircase, snooker table etc, that was wicked.