PDA

View Full Version : Overtime Mode Security Door

captainjy
10-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok, I searched for this and found nada. Just got into Overtime Mode and collected all of the items- blender, first aid kit, all except the coffee filters which are in the security room. So I go to the Staff Only door, hallway is filled with raving zombies. I kill them all. I get to the Security Room door and a message says It Won't Budge. Obviously it's still welded. I go back out, head to Paradise Plaza, go into the warehouse and get smeared all over the floor by the soldiers. So what is the deal with the door? Was I supposed to fix it from the other side? Did I miss something?

Ownage2DaMax
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
that door is permanently shut. you have to go through the air shafts to get into the security room.

RiddlingCat
10-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Yup, go back into the warehouse and kill all the soldiers. Make sure you have a machine gun and try to get them into the narrow hallway so it'll be easier to kill them. Once they're taken care of, just get on the roof and through the air shafts.

LeiChat
11-04-2006, 08:50 PM
where did you find the blender please ?

Schloob
11-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Go into the menu on the map and you will see of course all the locations of the items you are supposedto get. You can set the guide arrow on the blender, which in this case is the one located in the Food Court. I cannot remember exactly which food stand but that is where it is.