PDA

View Full Version : This Game Rocks!!...Don't You Think?

Barad
11-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey everybody..hows it going..this is my first evaaaaaa thread so js wanted to start it on my favourite game lol..as i think MCLA really does ROCK!!..but what do you guys think??...plz reply peepz lol

allisd00m
11-08-2008, 11:41 PM
is this the first MC game you've played?

Lebowski
11-08-2008, 11:42 PM
I used to hate Midnight Club, but this one is seriously awesome.

Barad
11-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Iv played MidnightClub 3 DUB on da ps2 nd i loved it lol..but i recon this one is overall da best 1 so far

Barad
11-09-2008, 12:32 PM
[quote=Lebowski;1303029]I used to hate Midnight Club, but this one is seriously awesome

DiamondD
11-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I loved Midnight Club 3 and Midnight Club: LA definitely doesn't disappoint.

Barad
11-09-2008, 12:47 PM
init m8..i quite loved da soundtrack aswell on MCLA.. i mean theres a variety n its all gd u know?..

DirtyMcHater
11-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Sup people! I haven't had the privilege to play this game yet. But my friend has, he asked to ask how to pop a wheelie on the bike?

allisd00m
11-09-2008, 11:57 PM
hold B to weight transfer and pull back on the analogue stick

DirtyMcHater
11-10-2008, 02:25 AM
hold B to weight transfer and pull back on the analogue stick

Thanks man.

DreadZer0
11-16-2008, 08:29 PM
needs more cars as well. But great games though.

Barad
11-18-2008, 06:13 PM
i agree..could've dun wid much more cars!!..owell..still gr8 game!!..

Shoz
11-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Thinking of getting, worth it for 19.99 people?

Barad
11-25-2008, 06:15 PM
YHH!!!..lol i mean i happily paid 40 for it brand new so u know...

mark9408
11-30-2008, 05:42 PM
I love it but it can get a little annoying
but oh well great game

Rolyatkcinmai
11-30-2008, 09:06 PM
I disagree. I think it's the second Rockstar game to very much disappoint this year.

I used to consider Rockstar among the big three you could always trust to deliver a quality game with Valve and Bioware. But I no longer have that trust.

Luckily the game was free, so it's no big loss.

Milk
11-30-2008, 09:07 PM
yeah. i think its a pretty fun game.

ProXy
11-30-2008, 09:21 PM
First of all I thought that I couldn't like Midnight Club. I started the career but just didn't like it. I completed the career and now i really love the game..

Just give it a try, the game gets better and better. I hope for some DLC now :)

Shoz
12-01-2008, 11:18 PM
YHH!!!..lol i mean i happily paid 40 for it brand new so u know... Got it mate, its just class.:)

ChipSpudskin
12-02-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm thinking about buying this but, I just wanted to know a few things first.

In single-player:
- is the racing challenging? The comparison could be misguided but, the AI racers in GTA IV were so terrible, it felt like it would be more of a challenge to lose the race! Is the AI much better and capable of simply taking a corner without crashing?
- how does the physics and handling compare to GTA IV? I think they're superb in GTA IV.

In multi-player:
- are there lots of people playing?
- I love the racing online in GTA IV, the dirty driving, the obstacles and the traffic help create a chaotic and challenging experience. Is the online racing in this similarly chaotic?

allisd00m
12-02-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm thinking about buying this but, I just wanted to know a few things first.

In single-player:
- is the racing challenging? The comparison could be misguided but, the AI racers in GTA IV were so terrible, it felt like it would be more of a challenge to lose the race! Is the AI much better and capable of simply taking a corner without crashing?
- how does the physics and handling compare to GTA IV? I think they're superb in GTA IV.

In multi-player:
- are there lots of people playing?
- I love the racing online in GTA IV, the dirty driving, the obstacles and the traffic help create a chaotic and challenging experience. Is the online racing in this similarly chaotic?

the game is quite challenging (too challenging for a lot of people)

the physics are good imo

haven't been online for a while, it's quite a small commmunity but you shouldn't have any problems finding online cruises then setting up races for that party (the actual matchmaking system is dead but it's not really needed anyway as the fun way to play is in online cruises with people then doing races in that

depends on the settings if they choose day time heavy traffic night time low traffic or turn traffic off altogether but it can get pretty hectic

very good game imo and worth the purchase, if you or anyone else is from the UK play.com is doing it for 17.99 (http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3478973/Midnight-Club-Los-Angeles/Product.html), an absolute steal

Gilian85
12-28-2008, 12:27 AM
It's not to bad,1 MAJOR annoing thing is,if the opponent crashes into another car THEY can drive away within 1 sec,thatS FUKING BS

Frozenghost001
12-28-2008, 12:50 AM
It's not to bad,1 MAJOR annoing thing is,if the opponent crashes into another car THEY can drive away within 1 sec,thatS FUKING BS
i know! that's really annoying! But overall, it's an awesome game. I think it's better then MNC3, but it's going to get better next month with the new DLC.

AjL227
12-28-2008, 11:39 PM
You know one thing that isn't awesome with this game? Dubs...they're fucking garbage. Anyone who puts them on their car is a MORON. Besides, whoever wants them can't afford most of the decent cars in this game. Which would explain why you see garbage cars on chrome garbage wheels all the time. Pathetic...

True I Skill
12-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah this game is good, I have it on PS3 and Xbox360, My dad has it on psp, This game owns. Its my best street racing game IMO, Just did first race on xbox360 version, had it a while just couldnt be bothered playing it, Xbox360 version of this game is the best. Any1 that thinking about getting this game stop thinking and get it. Now we just need DLC so we can point guns out of our car windows and shoot the other racers :uzi:

Cheezbrgr
12-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I loved Midnight Club 3 and Midnight Club: LA definitely doesn't disappoint.

Yeah, Dub Edition Remix was what i had on xbox and thats was OK but this is really good

Odiumruse
12-31-2008, 01:44 AM
Got this game for 14.99 from gamestation the other day, and it does indeed rock, my first MC game, but i'm impressed, one or 2 annoying things, like the lack of pink slip races, some of the AI can be dodgy, but still, miles above NFS.

Suffocated
01-01-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't know if this is just happening for me, but this game glitches soo much. ie,
The graphics will get all flat and my car will drive into the earth and I wont be able to see it.
Sometimes when I crash my motorcycle and i respawn my driver wont be on it so it'll be just the bike driving.
A few times I've crashed and my car has gone through the wall and I've gotten stuck.
Cops will do nothing but go back and forth hitting walls.

But this game is still awesome though.
Terrible soundtrack imo.

VA1N
01-01-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm not a huge fan of racing games, but for some reason, I love this game. So, based on that, it could be safe to say that if you are a huge racer fan, this might disappoint. It just seems this game is more for the casual racing fan like myself. Plus, if you like games like Gran Turismo, this game is definitely not for you...arcade racers are for the non realism racing fans, like myself.