PDA

View Full Version : my horse and me 2

BAD BOY BIG ED
11-09-2008, 10:29 PM
hi every1 hope some 1 is out there 2 help me with my problem. completed the game on the hardest diff aced everything got the wardrobe cheevo but not the STABLE items please help:)

Lebowski
11-09-2008, 10:32 PM
hi every1 hope some 1 is out there 2 help me with my problem. completed the game on the hardest diff aced everything got the wardrobe cheevo but not the STABLE items please help:)

With a name like BAD BOY BIG ED and you are playing this queerfest, this post just made me lol irl.

Royle
11-09-2008, 10:54 PM
LMFAO, I would say go to the thread of the game but there isn't one. Soz

Jamie Solo
11-10-2008, 12:22 AM
How can you go from wrestling games to this!!!???

StolenKyle/
11-10-2008, 01:43 AM
I would be embarrassed just to make my friends list to see me play that. Why would you waste your time on that game when you have Epic games out such as Fall out Fable Gears and so on!

mmz41
11-10-2008, 05:39 AM
I would be embarrassed just to make my friends list to see me play that. Why would you waste your time on that game when you have Epic games out such as Fall out Fable Gears and so on!

They call it Zoophilia. :weirdo

The Pants Party
11-10-2008, 06:03 AM
How about you all stop being assholes and don't bother posting unless you can answer his question? This is an achievement website, he wants to get the achievements for a game. Either help him or move along.

Jdm
11-10-2008, 06:09 AM

I wouldn't be embarrassed to play ANYTHING. Don't hate the Player, hate the Game.

BAD BOY BIG ED
11-10-2008, 10:11 AM
go slap yourself u played avatar so no need 4 your abuse lol

Female Ninja
11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Can't say that I can help you, but welcome to the site, I am sure you can find someone that knows it and won't ridicule you. :D

~Ciao

Ryot Control
11-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey, I'll say it again, I would LOVE to have My Horse and Me 2 on my list, just for the laughs. Just wish I could help you but good luck finding your answer. Last I heard the game was only 4-5 hours so you may have to just erase your save and do it one more time.

master_shake_350
11-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey man!

How is the game?

I requested a forum for this game already but the mods are busy so when the time comes you can discuss in there.

Welcome to the site! :)

BAD BOY BIG ED
11-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey, I'll say it again, I would LOVE to have My Horse and Me 2 on my list, just for the laughs. Just wish I could help you but good luck finding your answer. Last I heard the game was only 4-5 hours so you may have to just erase your save and do it one more time. sounds like a plan leave it 4 a couple of days 2 see if any 1 got any other ideas and thanks 4 all the positive msgs,:)

PunksNotDead2k8
11-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Hey.. Welcome to the site.. sorry but i cant help you.. but im sure some people here will help you..

BAD BOY BIG ED
11-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey man!

How is the game?

I requested a forum for this game already but the mods are busy so when the time comes you can discuss in there.

Welcome to the site! :) Now then the game not 2 bad defo played worst thought id get it 4 easy 1000 which it would of been because all cheevos are done as u go along ive heard of them being glithed but never believed it prob cause never happened 2 me lol defo rent and dont buy thanks 4 welcome