PDA

View Full Version : Diamont at Rail Xing in South District

SirJOW
11-09-2008, 11:31 PM
I have found 220 of 221 diamond cases and I must be burned out. I cannot for the life of me see where or how to get the diamond at the edge of the Rail Xing in the Bowa Seko (East Sector). It seems to be somewhere on some inaccessible cliffs...where? I don't know since I can't see the case.

I've tried riding the glider up at the high bridge (glider location unmarked on maps) at Rail Xing but have not had any luck seeing a case.

Where is it? How do I get there?

I have read the posts and cannot find any regarding this particular diamond case.

Thanks for any help offered!

onafets
11-11-2008, 05:48 AM
There is a boat near the dock. Now drive it in between the rocks coming out of the water. Jump on the turret and then on the ledge and you have your diamond.

SirJOW
11-11-2008, 07:14 AM
There is a boat near the dock. Now drive it in between the rocks coming out of the water. Jump on the turret and then on the ledge and you have your diamond. Thanks! I can't believe I was such an idiot! I never saw the case but when I did what you recommended bingo! Didn't have to jump on the turret though...just the bow. Thanks a lot man! Maybe once I finish the remaining missions I'll get my achievement now.:drunk

onafets
11-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Glad I could help.

tragik00
01-31-2009, 01:11 AM
There is a boat near the dock. Now drive it in between the rocks coming out of the water. Jump on the turret and then on the ledge and you have your diamond.

which rocks that come out of the water?? i need this diamond

tragik00
01-31-2009, 02:26 AM
nevermind i got it using glider