PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking?

mindless kills
11-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Just got my last title belt (Woo!!) and have done just over a year of wrestling, unlocking each and every sweet match I can get in career mode.
yet, both those achievements haven't popped for me? any tips on why this happened?

mindless kills
11-10-2008, 08:13 AM
27 views, no replies :(
I'm almost feeling like no one has had this happen before?
anyone finish off these two? when and how? is there any select things you noticed that might help me out?

rockvsy2j2004
11-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Hey there "mindless kills"

In order to get the achievement for winning every title match, you need to win all the titles as follows:

WWE TITLE
WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
WWE TAG TITLES
WWE WORLD TAG TITLES
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE
WWE HARDCORE TITLE
WWE WOMENS TITLE
WWE INTERCONTENENTAL TITLE
WWE US TITLE
ECW TITLE

In my opinion you could just have 2 to get such as the cruiserweight title depending on how heavy your superstar was or if you won this title it will be because you more than likely forgot womens title hope this helps with that achievement.

With your other achievement the play every match for year etc what you need to do is play with dq's on or somethin and dq urself in every match to get this achievement you can do it and play if you wish but will take a while just dont challenge for titles as it will skip you to the next ppv hope this helps if you need any further help please feel free to ask.

mindless kills
11-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey there "mindless kills"

WWE WOMENS TITLE

With your other achievement the play every match for year etc what you need to do is play with dq's on or somethin and dq urself in every match to get this achievement you can do it and play if you wish but will take a while just dont challenge for titles as it will skip you to the next ppv hope this helps if you need any further help please feel free to ask.

Bro your an achievement saver its the paperviews and womens title that was messing me up, I'll be sure to get a Diva and a Caw in there right away. :) Thanks-a-plenty.