PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the CM Punk RTW bonus

Brkenintntionz
11-10-2008, 09:26 AM
It says make sure Dreamer beats Burke. But everytime Morrison hopes into the ring it ends in a DQ. What the hell do you have to do? It's driving me crazy. lol

DJjay08
11-10-2008, 09:37 AM
i just let Morrison jump in the ring to get the DQ! i think that is all you can do is let his get the DQ.

hope this helps :S

Brkenintntionz
11-10-2008, 09:41 AM
I guess you are right. Not a bonus thing. Even though there was a note (I thought all bonuses had notes in the locker room before you start the match).

I tried everything from spamming whip to the ramp. Spamming taunt for easy finisher. Weapons. Putting him through the announce table. Nothing worked and he always was like super human at a certain point because he would reverse everything. lol

DJjay08
11-10-2008, 09:45 AM
ahh yea i saw that note but it says mandatory something so it doesnt mean anything for unlocking!

yea lol they do reverse everything u do to them but just let him get in the ring and DQ!

Blind Airwave
11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
ive also just been playing this going crazy everytime that Morrison got super human strength. i was only doing it seeing as a note was left and i assumed it meant a bonus.

Has anybody actually managed to have Dreamer win?

Storm
11-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Dreamer does win, though. Morrison gets Burke DQ'ed. But yeah, it's not a bonus goal. I thought it was myself, that Dreamer had to pin Burke for a bonus, but meh, Morrison, as stated, became a reversing god.