PDA

View Full Version : About to rent SW Lego II, insight

captainjy
10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Never played the first one, but played the demo of II and it's just plain fun! Can someone provide some details as to what, other than completing the story, the gist of the game is? I keep hearing about minikits, Lego City and studs. Any insight is appreciated!

FoxJA
10-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Complete the game in Story Mode (fixed charachters), then complete the game in free mode (switchable charachters). In free mode you can open up more areas and collect minikits.

You also collect gold bricks for completing levels etc, when you have enough gold bricks you open up a bonus Lego City Level.

There are also levels that are in spaceships.

To fully complete the game you will have to do all levels on story and free modes, and complete the super story (all levels in one go) for each episode and all bonus missions. as well as collect enough bricks in each level to get true jedi rank.

To get all achievements you also have to do all levels undefeated (story or free, not both).

El Cid xMGx
10-13-2006, 02:38 AM
Just a fun game period me and my wife are having so much fun playing this game!! It is a must rent if you dont have the money to buy it!! I personally think it is worth buying!!!

Cid

D1SC0NNECTED
10-13-2006, 04:54 AM
Woot! In the mail from the Fly! :woop:

SpaceShot
11-13-2006, 02:41 PM
I consider this worth buying if you have a g/f or wife or b/f or husband who friend who isn't a big gamer but often sits by bored while you play. I actually would have bought it anyways. If you're a Star Wars fan, you get a great Star Wars game (finally) with incredible attention to detail and obviously made by huge fans of the series.

DJzero
01-05-2007, 12:42 AM
The gist is that you play through the key scenes of Episodes IV through VI as a Lego and have lots of fun. If you like completing the achievements and such, there's lots more to do.