PDA

View Full Version : Why is it.....

killerc0P
11-10-2008, 03:42 PM
...that the bloody animals in this game seem to be magnetically attracted to your car. They just will be munching on a bit of grass and then as you drive by run straight at you.
Do you think this was deliberatly put in by the guys at ubisoft as a bit of a joke. I swear I've got enough roadkill racked up to make the biggest redneck happy for the rest of his life.

Cashaddi
11-10-2008, 05:23 PM
The animals in this game have only two choices:
1.) Getting killed by your car...
OR
2.) Getting brutally slaughtered and eaten alive by some mercenaries who have killed their whole family and raped the little kid zebra...

so what would you do?!

666priest
11-10-2008, 07:15 PM
...that the bloody animals in this game seem to be magnetically attracted to your car. They just will be munching on a bit of grass and then as you drive by run straight at you.
Do you think this was deliberatly put in by the guys at ubisoft as a bit of a joke. I swear I've got enough roadkill racked up to make the biggest redneck happy for the rest of his life.

Actually the reason they do that is because like in real life some animals will just get so startled that they'll head over to your vehicle or they fell threaten and want to take down the vehicle. I should know, just ask the deer I ran over when I was driving in New York State.