PDA

View Full Version : Confused...

Evo Kazz
11-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I have every achievement for this game except for 2.

1) Hall Of Fame
2) A year In The Life

Am I correct to say that the Hall of Fame achievement needs to be done on 5 differant Careers? If this is the case, it could take awhile lol, is there a fast trick to fly through career to get to the defending stage? I entered the Hall of Fame one time already, with my CAW, and I got there by defending the ECW title 3 times, At that stage I had not even won the WHC or WWE belts.

Secondly, WTF is going on with this Year In The Life? I have played out 2 and a half years with my CAW, and still no achievement.....my play strategy was this......

1) Beat all 4 wrestlers with 5 star matches (took awhile)
2) Beat #1 Contender
3) Win Championship
4) Select new Championship path and repeat 1 -3

I have wrestled every single match the game has put before me, so why no achievement? I also won every match with 100% Win rate, and have every single belt unlocked except the Womens, as I used a seperate save to get the Gold achievement.

fatality292
11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
what im currently doing to try get it is play as some1...and just play every match normal, im just button mashing a till ti gets me back to a match...then getting DQ'd and hopoefully come the time i reach april ill get it?
ill post up on here if i get it if i dont i will also leave a longer bitchier post haha!

Evo Kazz
11-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Hmm, I cant understand it, the requirment is play every match for the year, I have! lol