PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Short list of achievements

SLEEPAH
11-11-2008, 07:01 AM
Rented this today cause I seen how short the game is...
I wish they could have made it like last years achievements very diffecult to unlock.. this year seems like its going to go by too fast was hoping to actually have a big challenge like svr08 that was fun and especially trying to get that last secret achievement nobody could figure out then we all finally got it by smackin basterds with chairs and tables or somethin like that forgot the achievement description but wish they could have done better .

Anyways Cheers ...:drunk
Have a Good game..if anyone wants to smash some chairs in and be my manager in a match an beat the crap out of a dude hit me a msg peace:woop:

Storm
11-11-2008, 07:12 AM
There may not be a surplus of achievements, but they are quite time-consuming. I actually prefer the route they took this year. With the whole 'press A repeatedly' crap to get up, I can't stand online mode.

Midnight Malice
11-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Yeah, there aren't many, and they arent hard, but they take a while... unless you play 24/7 they should take a week or maybe more. The career mode ones take the longest, definately.

Hammer 5O2
11-11-2008, 09:13 AM
you only have 4 achievements. dont know what you are talking about..

Midnight Malice
11-11-2008, 11:54 AM
You haven't played the game at all, maybe you should play the game first before saying anything... after playing for a bit, you will know about how long it will take to get through career, and all the RTWM stories.

and I also know, cause I read this thread..... http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104231

Classic Jackson
11-11-2008, 01:28 PM
The achievements may be easy, but they take alot of time and effort.

SLEEPAH
11-11-2008, 11:07 PM
You haven't played the game at all, maybe you should play the game first before saying anything... after playing for a bit, you will know about how long it will take to get through career, and all the RTWM stories.

and I also know, cause I read this thread..... http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104231

I have played the game
and yes it is a great game ...noticing the achievements maybe time consuming but I am sure I will get them accomplished before the game has to go back but it is going to be purchased also cause i like it and cod5 is in my eyes for purchase also...

But yah I mostly played the online, been through alot of matchs online and exhibition, I will warp through wrestlemania in a jippy cause I am liek a mad wrestler lol

SLEEPAH
11-13-2008, 11:53 PM

II am sure I have played this game before you submitted your msg
As I do have achievements and I have played over 90 xbox live ranked games on svr 09

So research before you type stuff