PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable Content Release Date!!!

AgeOfOrton2009
11-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know or have any idea when the DLC is gunna be released. since there where videos of the bourne vs dibiase match before the release i gather it must be kinda soon. hopefully it will be in a couple of weeks and i really dont want to have to wait 2 months like the TNA iMPACT! DLC (and for it to be glitch like TNA lol).

AgeOfOrton2009

:uzi:PS3

XxNoMercy94xX
11-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Well some of the superstars like Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Charlie Hass, Vladimir Kozlov and some other superstars are going to be released in late November or early December and some other superstars like Primo Colon and other recently debuted superstars will be coming out next year.

AgeOfOrton2009
11-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Ahhhhh, that really sucks we got to wait that long, i thought it was super crazy not kozlov anyway. What site did u find this out.

AgeOfOrton2009

MattyBoosh
11-11-2008, 06:28 PM
I would imagine that they would wait a little while until releasing content, as to spread out the longevity of the game.

Though saying that, i'm bored of it after less than a week due to the lack of depth to the game.

AS9
11-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Ah man, and there was me thinking this thread was announcing the date of release. Late November eh? Only rented the game til friday though!

MattyBoosh
11-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Ah man, and there was me thinking this thread was announcing the date of release. Late November eh? Only rented the game til friday though!

Till Friday is all you need - i've got one achievement left to do and then it will no doubt be traded in. There's not enough depth to the single player game to make me want to keep playing.

No amount of new characters would change this for either, what is needed is some sort of story mode for your CAW.

AgeOfOrton2009
11-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I would actually keep this game because the online seems better then last year cuz that fixed the annoying/convinent/match saving glitch. tag team online is alot better becuase you dont have people ganging up on you in the ring anymore cuz they get DQ'ed if they do and when you hot tag finish its proper awesome. but if you got it for the Chieveys then fair enough lol.

AgeOfOrton2009

hammer2000
11-12-2008, 04:29 PM
There has never been any depth in the current line of WWE games (SVR 2007-2009, and there never has been depth to any wrestling games at all that i have played.

Think the best wrestling games i ever played was the old coin-op ones from the late 80's/early 90's. Wrestlefest & Superstars.

AgeOfOrton2009
11-12-2008, 07:15 PM
There has never been any depth in the current line of WWE games (SVR 2007-2009, and there never has been depth to any wrestling games at all that i have played.

Think the best wrestling games i ever played was the old coin-op ones from the late 80's/early 90's. Wrestlefest & Superstars.

Depends your taste in the type of wrestling games. 08 was the best online part from when people found out the glitch.

Evo Kazz
11-12-2008, 08:58 PM
2009 is the best Wrestling game ever IMO, but for pure fun Wrestlefest in the Arcades (Coin Op) was awesome.

jumpin jonny
11-13-2008, 03:39 PM
is there going to be any new arenas or match types for the DLC

thekingofkings
11-13-2008, 04:01 PM
Till Friday is all you need - i've got one achievement left to do and then it will no doubt be traded in. There's not enough depth to the single player game to make me want to keep playing.

No amount of new characters would change this for either, what is needed is some sort of story mode for your CAW.

Or you could do what me and my friends do. Create all your own wrestlers and create your OWN storylines with matches and results. We post results and pics on our MySpace page that we dedicated to our league. Web Wrestling Entertainment.

In our WWE JBL bought the WWE from Vince McMahon. (Actually he and Shane both bid the same amount so Vince had a ladder match with a brief case hanging with the WWE ownership contract in it. JBL won) JBL recreated his Cabinet which consisted of him as President and other members which were our REAL LIFE friends who were VP, Insurance Policy and so on. His stable RULED the WWE. Many of our friends turned on the WWE and became Cabinet members to ensure respect and fame in the WWE. There were also a few of us who did NOT turn and battled the Cabinet. It's ALOT of fun. We don't predetermine much as let the matches playout then build stories around them. We do show previews and Superstar interviews.

i0n4life
11-13-2008, 07:33 PM
a video i watched on youtube said the release was also late november and early december. the content they showed was charlie haas (in his team angle gear), evan bourne (looks awesome), super crazy (gotta love another ecw original), ted dibiase (at least we get the song), kane in a mask, mvp's purple attire, kelly kelly and maria both in santa claus outfits. if this has been busted as a scam, then please disregard.

Iijima Hanada
11-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Don't forget Jericho's trunks, too. I saw a video of that on youtube, too.

AgeOfOrton2009
11-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Don't forget Jericho's trunks, too. I saw a video of that on youtube, too.

Yh that looks awesome!! i cant wait to download bourne and dibiase aswell, then SVR2009 will become simply.........PRICELESS!!!!

AgeOfOrton2009

Hospital Waste
11-14-2008, 04:54 AM
what was the TNA DLC?

Chris PW
11-14-2008, 06:14 AM
Petey Williams, Curry Man, and Mike Tenay. The prices aren't bad for Petey and Curry, Tenay is free.

Juggalo Rick
11-14-2008, 01:24 PM
I would actually keep this game because the online seems better then last year cuz that fixed the annoying/convinent/match saving glitch. tag team online is alot better becuase you dont have people ganging up on you in the ring anymore cuz they get DQ'ed if they do and when you hot tag finish its proper awesome. but if you got it for the Chieveys then fair enough lol.

AgeOfOrton2009

yea but people can still spam you, and still use the dizzy combo.... i would rather be hulked up and headbutted non stop (SvR 07 cheap moves incase someone doesnt know), then to be hit with the dizzy combo

i0n4life
11-14-2008, 02:48 PM
it was disappointing to see the dizzy combo able to be redone in this game, but since thq is supporting the game this year, maybe a patch can remove that glitch.

reelbigmartin
11-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Is there going to be a cost on the wwe dlc?

Bosox3
11-14-2008, 08:17 PM

yep..you might get a few of the lesser DLC for free..but the wrestlers are gonna cost.

Taker447
11-14-2008, 09:30 PM
of course there is. i would assume the packs will cost at least between 400-800msp.

iiGNiiT3
11-15-2008, 01:52 PM
They might not release Super Crazy and replace him with a different superstar becuase of him being released from his contract

Jaystar
11-15-2008, 09:46 PM
I really hope they release an Extra 250 for SVR09!

Thorpe
11-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I would imagine that they would wait a little while until releasing content, as to spread out the longevity of the game.

Though saying that, i'm bored of it after less than a week due to the lack of depth to the game.

Yeah, they suck now, these games. The golden age has passed.

UNDERWALLY
11-16-2008, 12:03 AM
I hope the DLC it's as cheap as TNA'S, cause I'm going to spend in Evan Bourne, Ted diBiase and maybe in Koslov. I'd prefer to have the January patch (to fix the fact that you can only increase your CAWS stats by playing career) sooner, cause I'm going to create a lot of guys

i0n4life
11-16-2008, 04:40 PM
so the patch isnt coming until january, ign reported a november-december date, well crap!

Jaystar
11-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Do we know exactly what is coming inside the DLC?

i0n4life
11-17-2008, 05:19 PM
dibiase jr, bourne, haas, as well as some new costumes and maybe super crazy. also, i looked at the patch date and its only due out before jan 31, so i dont think we will see dlc before then.

Rewmac
11-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Can someone tell me what kind of patch are we talking about? Thanks. I hope they patch the outside ring camera. This game would be the best of all wwe games if it outside ring camera wouldn't suck hard. Hell I don't even see when I chokeslam someone on the table...And that shure looked good in 07/08...

Jaystar
11-17-2008, 06:12 PM
I don't think there is that much they need to fix, Except from the Outside of Ring Cameras that's it. Unless there planning of making more Game Modes.

XFirePuppetX
11-18-2008, 10:05 PM
i doubt that super crazy will be included since his is no longer a part of the wwe

UnlikelyStory
11-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Out of all the wrestlers not included in the main game, Evan Bourne is probably the only one I'd download. Maybe Koslov and Ted DiBiase too to be a completionist.

Rewmac
11-23-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll download all the wrestlers plus the Kane outfit...I hope it won't cost much...

dean wars
01-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Note: The release date for dlc on xbox is 31st of march. :(:(

my_box_72
01-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know or have any idea when the DLC is gunna be released. since there where videos of the bourne vs dibiase match before the release i gather it must be kinda soon. hopefully it will be in a couple of weeks and i really dont want to have to wait 2 months like the TNA iMPACT! DLC (and for it to be glitch like TNA lol).

AgeOfOrton2009

Mate ur title is completely wrong ,it should read like this( " anybody know when the release date of dlc ") lol you had me thinking finally the release date .

Jaystar
01-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Does anyone think maybe they could add a Extra 250 to the Game? That would give me a reason to keep it.

ferrara316
01-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Does anyone think maybe they could add a Extra 250 to the Game? That would give me a reason to keep it.

they could but they wont, as they are only adding new characters and outfits. if there adding a RTWM than they probably would.

But then again you never know.

But i highly doubt it.

PureTechniquex
01-27-2009, 02:57 AM
Kozlov FTW hes an animal ;)

if they do put him on the DLC i might just have to wack some more MS points.

wild dog
01-31-2009, 04:07 AM
Note: The release date for dlc on xbox is 31st of march. :(:(

You got proof of this ?