PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Collector stupid achievement

Josh Knight
11-11-2008, 05:07 PM
why the F do you have the lose matches to get the Move-sets to unlock the achievement. that blows, looks like im doing HHH and rey story line again. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo:mad:

fatality292
11-11-2008, 05:12 PM
yeah it does, and some people will probably never get them if they don't check sites like these. and its BATISTA not HHH xD slight difference but ill let you off =p

sbm
11-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Its bcoz... they want ppl to play their game more... and moreover they dont have any online achievements.....

Respected
11-11-2008, 06:54 PM
lol i know how you feel i gotta play again with batista and undertaker to get the other unlockables.

Jericho222
11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Ive gone through each storyline twice, in some cases 3 times and used the guide on this forum too, and I seem to have everything that I can see unlocked, but still no achievement

sbm
11-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Ive gone through each storyline twice, in some cases 3 times and used the guide on this forum too, and I seem to have everything that I can see unlocked, but still no achievement

Im sure..u might have missed something...or u might have used Batista's save to unlock the Rey's RTWM bonus.... to unlock Rey's storyline bonus...u need to play as Rey from the start...

Jericho222
11-12-2008, 02:12 AM
I got it, I was missing the Jeep Entrance from Cena. I mustve gone to Wrestlemania, and saved and forgot to come back and finish and moved on to the next story. Luckily I had a seperate save for each story open

davie mac
11-12-2008, 08:41 AM
I personally like this achievement, it adds life to the game. Means you in some cases need to play through two or three times to unlock everything, thats if you do it by the book I mean. Most people create two saves when it comes to decision time which is kl but kinda shortens the life expectancy of the game. Nothing wrong with it though.

Evo Kazz
11-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah It does add longevity to the game, but people dont play games these days like they used to do.

When I had my Playstation 2, I used to buy the WWE game every year, and I would play it for months and months, doing silly matches, making CAWS, playing online etc etc, but since the whole achievement situation, people play for the points, and once the 1000 is there, they move onto another game to 1000 that, its just they way people are playing now, in some respects achievements add life to games, but they also seem to finalise the game once 1000 is achieved, they also create boosters out of us all lol.

VCWAZERO
11-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Is there a list of things that need to be done to get this achievement? If so, where is it?

sbm
11-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Is there a list of things that need to be done to get this achievement? If so, where is it?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102715

R3DR1NGOFDEATH
11-13-2008, 03:28 AM
lose the match get the unlockable then reload you save and your good to go, it works like the ray/BATISTA trick.

Zellmo
11-13-2008, 02:09 PM
u actually don't have to loser to unlock them, if u pre-ordered svr09 like me u got a complete code list with the unlockables on it. although so far ive not had to use them