PDA

View Full Version : Complete all STREET challenges!

Chris Plus
11-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I unlocked this achievement, but it's still greyed out on the site. How do I change that? I got the achievement on Nov 1st, so I'm pretty sure I was the first to get it.

Teh Paralyzer
08-01-2009, 09:40 AM
I unlocked this achievement, but it's still greyed out on the site. How do I change that? I got the achievement on Nov 1st, so I'm pretty sure I was the first to get it.

AHA! So its not glitched

DJ Darius Koopa
01-31-2011, 11:40 AM
Exactly. its NOT glitched, Konami Decided to "Tamper" with thier Grading Windows on the Mission that Required you, On Expert, Stealth, to Full MARVELOUS Combo 30 Lives (Up-Up-Down Mix). it was a 12 Arrow Segment. Where the lyrics recite "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start" for the first time.

How they Tampered with it, is they Moved the FINAL Arrow down, to move it from a 1/4th Beat to a 1/128th Beat, Making it Off beat. so Instead of Hitting it at STart. You would have to hit it at sTArt. Thats how I got that Mission Cared for.

Silvergirl88
03-26-2013, 03:04 AM

Is there a way you can show me how you did it? Maybe a video perhaps?:woop: