PDA

View Full Version : Third Faction Achievment?

Selwood86
11-11-2008, 11:56 PM
I dont get this, how do you actually have to get this achievment.

I am still in the north district, I have heard that you need to rescue 6 buddies in the north and 5 in the south, wel so far I have rescued 4 in the north, including the plane crash one, I also have to more buddies but these just appeard at mikes bar, ie. i didn't rescue them, but they are both dead now anyway.

So what next, do I still need to rescue 2 more buddies in the north, if so where, or have I already done the first part of this achievment by having 6 buddies, but only 4 rescued?

Someone help please.

baek123
11-12-2008, 07:53 AM
I don't have the achievement, but the way I have understood it, it isnt about rescuing all, but to just HAVE those 11 friends in total, that means you have "rescued" all the friends you need.

Sorry for my bad english.

Selwood86
11-12-2008, 08:07 AM
I don't have the achievement, but the way I have understood it, it isnt about rescuing all, but to just HAVE those 11 friends in total, that means you have "rescued" all the friends you need.

Sorry for my bad english.

So I have all the friends in the north I presume, guess the only thing I can do is keep playing and get the friends in the south see if the achievment unlocks.

Also 2 of my friends have died, this wouldn't affect the achievment would it?

baek123
11-12-2008, 08:19 AM
As I said, I don't have the achivement, but its said several times in other posts, that this will not affect your achieve. I'm 99% certain its only about rescuing them

killerc0P
11-12-2008, 08:51 AM
As I said, I don't have the achivement, but its said several times in other posts, that this will not affect your achieve. I'm 99% certain its only about rescuing them

First off you have to rescue/get 6 buddies in the north and 5 in the south. The achievement is only for initially getting the buddies. So as long as you rescue 6 in north before you are made to go south and then get the 5 in the south you will unlock the achievement.

I just got the achievement yesterday and it unlocked as soon as I released the fifth buddy.

Selwood86
11-12-2008, 01:58 PM
First off you have to rescue/get 6 buddies in the north and 5 in the south. The achievement is only for initially getting the buddies. So as long as you rescue 6 in north before you are made to go south and then get the 5 in the south you will unlock the achievement.

I just got the achievement yesterday and it unlocked as soon as I released the fifth buddy.

Did you rescue 6 buddies in the north then, or did you just have 6 buddies.

What I mean is, I only rescued 4 buddies, and 2 other buddies just appeard at mikes bar, so does that mean I have done the first part of this achievment?

killerc0P
11-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Did you rescue 6 buddies in the north then, or did you just have 6 buddies.

What I mean is, I only rescued 4 buddies, and 2 other buddies just appeard at mikes bar, so does that mean I have done the first part of this achievment?

Yes so long as you have 6 buddies in your list you have got them all from the north.

Selwood86
11-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Yes so long as you have 6 buddies in your list you have got them all from the north.

Thanks dude.

killerc0P
11-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks dude.

no problem m8 :)

Maku
11-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Where are these buddies?

Ka1n007
11-14-2008, 06:38 PM
why do you kids never read the forums before posting this has been discussed 23894238 times and discussed in great detail. close threads that have been discussed mods :uzi:

Selwood86
11-15-2008, 11:49 PM
why do you kids never read the forums before posting this has been discussed 23894238 times and discussed in great detail. close threads that have been discussed mods :uzi:

I cant see anything like this anywhere else.

Why do kids over-exagerate and say this has been discussed 23894238 times... the mods have got a lot of work to do it seems :uzi:

UkBull3t
12-27-2008, 04:08 PM
hey i need help with this achievement ive got 10 in the list 6 dead and 4 alive when i get the 11th will i get the achievement? write back quick

MakoBallistic
01-01-2009, 05:36 PM
i just got this achievement, it unlocked when id found the 5th buddy in the south. he was located in sediko on the upper floor of one of those wierd hut things, there is one more that isnt story related located in the brewery in the south if you already have found the one in sediko. as far as i know you should have met the other 3 after doing the mission where you have to protect the barge and then visit the doctor in sepafane.