PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Trading Thread

Minty
10-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Post here if you are looking to trade online achievements with people.

TheColdWolf
10-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey, i just got this game, from gamesnflix and i am not that good, so if anyone wants to help me with the achievements this weekend or Friday afternoon then send me a friend request. (I might be doing something for my new house this weekend not sure, i will let anyone who sends me a friend request know.)

JJBDude
10-10-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm pretty sure no achievements can be obtained online, Minty was unaware back when he made this thread though. Firstly hhere is no specific online achievements, and I've heard that matches you win on Xbox Live don't count towards the 300 Win achievement, so really playing online isn't needed.

Shame because without online achievements I am not obliged to go and play online, which I would like to do but can't be bothered.

TomoyoN
04-04-2008, 07:48 AM
I have this game and willing to boost any and all achievements possible... PM and/or FList me WITH the game name so I know who you are...

I may have not played this game for awhile or I may not have played this game at all so when we do meet up online I'll probably just read the achievement guide here and/or I'll ask you to walk me through what the plan is online. I also have a few dummy accounts if it will help speed up the process.

pm88
06-30-2008, 10:24 AM
no online ones

wildlatics09
09-26-2010, 12:17 AM
no online ones

lol you can try for 300 games online but it wont :locked anything :D