PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rush Achievement and A year in the life didn't unlock.

Josh Knight
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Gold Rush Achievement and A year in the life Achievement didn't unlock.

Titles i have won

- WWE
- World Heavy
- WWE Tag
- World Tag
- Inter
- US
- Cruiser
- Hardcore
- ECW

And i have played EVERY single match for 1 year. And I never got a Hall of Fame message, I just got a message after Wrestlemania saying I can staerted defending the titles.

Helpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks.

Iceman_1
11-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Gold Rush Achievement and A year in the life Achievement didn't unlock.

Titles i have won

- WWE
- World Heavy
- WWE Tag
- World Tag
- Inter
- US
- Cruiser
- Hardcore
- ECW

And i have played EVERY single match for 1 year. And I never got a Hall of Fame message, I just got a message after Wrestlemania saying I can staerted defending the titles.

Helpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks.

Win the womens title with a diva and you shjould get Gold Rush...... and try the DQ method for A Year in the Life because the same thing happened to me when I played every match, I did the DQ method and it only takes 1-2 hours.

Josh Knight
11-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Win the womens title with a diva and you shjould get Gold Rush...... and try the DQ method for A Year in the Life because the same thing happened to me when I played every match, I did the DQ method and it only takes 1-2 hours.

cheers buddy

Baillie1987
11-13-2008, 02:38 PM
what dya mean with the dq method, i've got my CAW as a hall of fame inductee, and i've got the gold rush achievement, but the "a year in the life" one didn't unlock, whats the best way

Management
11-14-2008, 12:24 AM
what dya mean with the dq method, i've got my CAW as a hall of fame inductee, and i've got the gold rush achievement, but the "a year in the life" one didn't unlock, whats the best way

Looks like the ach should say,play every match with only a company
Hereīs the way (credit to evokazz)

1-Start a carrer with any wrestler
2-Chose any match and set DQ on
3-Grab a chair and hit the dude
4-Rinse and repeat

You donīt need to play MITB match at wrestlemania