PDA

View Full Version : Career mode Stats?

millman
11-13-2008, 02:13 AM
Does anyone have any easy ways to boost your characters attributes in career mode?

Storm
11-13-2008, 05:53 AM
I was actually about to ask this question on here, myself. I mean, I don't mind taking my time and doing career mode with one or two CAWs, but there's really no point in creating them if we have to go through career mode's process in order to boost stats. -_-

Here's hoping a cheat code or something is released to help with this issue, heh.

Juggalo Rick
11-13-2008, 02:00 PM
there is hope in the near future, here is more from ign's website,
THQ has just announced that a downloadable patch is in the works.

"The patch will allow fans of the leading fighting videogame franchise to give all of their created Superstars full attributes after completing the new career Mode one time through," a statement from the company reads. "Given the overall popularity of the Create-A-Superstar feature and the fans' ongoing demand for more flexibility, this new patch will greatly enhance the player's ability to fully customize many created Superstars at the same time."

The bad news? All THQ would say about the patch's release date is that it'll be before Jan. 31, 2009.

and here is the link http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-228724.aspx
I know its a ps3 link so dont give me hell about it, but surely there will be one for 360.

Storm
11-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Sweet, thanks for the info, Juggalo. Hm, Gears 2 will keep me going until this patch is released.