PDA

View Full Version : My,... err, review.

SteakSalad
11-13-2008, 03:59 AM
:drunkWow. I hated this game pretty much from start to finish. I actually rented this game two years ago, unlocked zero achievements, and sent it back after a month of playing maybe 30 minutes. I was more determined than ever this time, and after finally putting in the vroooom code, getting the hang of powersliding I started to make some progress...

So much of my rage comes from the map or lack thereof. I mean, seriously, I would've been happy with a compass with N and S and when you hit back it should tell you were you are! So much of my time was spent having to learn the terrain of a crappy looking landscape. And and the map is a bunch of garbage too. I hated the feel of this game, the camera angles, (why was my y-axis inverted the ENTIRE mother ******* game?!?!), the story. WTF was with that italian guide slur? I'm pretty sure guido is a derogatory term for an Italian person and that's what little repair car is called. Oh, and he's Italian! Then you have the pot smoking VW van. Hooking Lighting McQueen up with some "special brew, man..." I thought any minute Towelie is going to walk up and spark a hooter up while VW is all like, "I'm soo high right now, I have no idea what's going on." GARHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I HATED THIS GAME, I AM SOOOO HAPPY IT'S DONE! I'M THE MAN!! IN YOUR FACE, CARS!

Thanks for listening to the rant. And I'm done venting. GG.:uzi::confused:

Barad
11-13-2008, 10:43 AM
lol agree wid half of da things u js seai there bt cant be bothered 2 point them all out lol..basicly this game is actually 4 kiddies so they havent put much effort into it..