PDA

View Full Version : bunch of new vids released

RadioactiveT
11-13-2008, 07:56 AM
incase you havent seen already.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/142/14270532/vids_1.html

also, i already posted this in another thread but heres a link to pretty much all info you could possibly want in this game including the original game trailer

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2894389

master_shake_350
11-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Kool dude thanks for this!

TatteredRagDoll
11-13-2008, 01:10 PM
To me this game just looks bad, though I have yet to see a paintball game that doesn't.

Honestly I believe paintball should stay in the woods and out of video games, as there are just somethings better experienced in person. For as much as you're going to pay for this game, you can easily go to a field and rent the equipment for the day. Trust me, it is more fun that you would ever have playing some lame video game about paintball.

Also something about the fact that you have the option to "cheat," which I'm assuming is wiping paint, kinda bugs me.

Games about paintball are for those parents that don't want to buy their children "violent" video games. *sigh*

/two cents

After looking at the trailers and such, I wouldn't take this game even if someone gave it to me.

hambi13
11-14-2008, 02:36 PM
To me this game just looks bad, though I have yet to see a paintball game that doesn't.

Honestly I believe paintball should stay in the woods and out of video games, as there are just somethings better experienced in person. For as much as you're going to pay for this game, you can easily go to a field and rent the equipment for the day. Trust me, it is more fun that you would ever have playing some lame video game about paintball.

Also something about the fact that you have the option to "cheat," which I'm assuming is wiping paint, kinda bugs me.

Games about paintball are for those parents that don't want to buy their children "violent" video games. *sigh*

/two cents

After looking at the trailers and such, I wouldn't take this game even if someone gave it to me.

1. alot of people like the whole aspect of playing a paintball game, espicially if you can have your own field creator. get the layouts from the tournament your playing and make it on the game so you study it.

2. playing paintball is great. why not have a game to show off your sport right?

3. you talk about cheating? thats part of the game. everyone wipes. it gives you a better understanding of the game. its like halo with the green thing that gives you full health. ITS PART OF THE GAME. deal with it.

4. greg hastings turned out good from all what my fellow friends that play paintball tell me.

5. whats wrong with parents buying that for them? really does it matter to you?

6. dont buy it.

7. dont be a dildoe.

8. the end.

Timmey
11-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Looks to me like Greg Hasting's had better models and such.
But I'm so gonna give this a chance, since I play paintball in real life and its always nice to see how the game will be.

And don't get bugged by the wiping, its apart of paintball, not everyone do it all the time though hehe.

TatteredRagDoll
11-14-2008, 05:58 PM
3. you talk about cheating? thats part of the game. everyone wipes. it gives you a better understanding of the game. its like halo with the green thing that gives you full health. ITS PART OF THE GAME. deal with it.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have never wiped paint, nor will I ever. So no, not everyone cheats.

hambi13
11-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have never wiped paint, nor will I ever. So no, not everyone cheats.

oh im sorry. let me rephrase that. everyone who plays paintball wipes BUT you.

because you must be to scared to stay in there, and dont want to help out your team that much i guess...ah im sigging

TatteredRagDoll
11-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Sorry, but there is never a right reason to cheat. Cheating is cheating regardless of whatever justification you pull out of your ass.

If you wipe, you're obviously not good enough to stay in the game on your own.

hambi13
11-15-2008, 10:49 AM
...or if you accidentally get hit and you wanna stay in there to help your team win why wouldnt you?

ask anyone who plays paintball, they will tell you cheating is part of the game.

...oh wait, not for you.

dink

TatteredRagDoll
11-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Accidentally, huh? I didn't know people usually got hit on purpose in paintball.

Also, I'm sorry, but not everyone shares your sentiments on cheating. I know plenty of people who play paintball, and not all of them cheat. Let me guess, you're probably like 13, right? That's only explanation that I can come up with where someone would thinking cheating is a good thing. *sigh* kids today.

hambi13
11-15-2008, 06:06 PM
did i say on purpose. pretty sure i didnt. let me break it down since you dont know what im saying. if you make a bad move (accidentally), or your diving in to a bunker and you get hit, but as you go down you can whip it. not that hard. like i said its part of the game. pros do it, alot of people do it.

besides people in alaska i guess?

TatteredRagDoll
11-16-2008, 11:17 AM
*sigh*

People don't make bad moves on purpose, just like people don't intend on getting shot on purpose. The only time people screw up on purpose is when they plan on throwing a game. Obviously reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, as I didn't imply you said "on purpose."

Also, what does my location have to do with anything? I don't play up here, because they're mostly speedballers in the first place. Unless you're implying that only speedballers wipe, because that I would believe.

master_shake_350
11-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Alright guys and gals calm down! You both have you opinions on what you think and that's ok but don't put pressure on someone else and start a post war!

IMO I want to get this game it looks fun!

hambi13
11-16-2008, 09:06 PM
*sigh*

People don't make bad moves on purpose, just like people don't intend on getting shot on purpose. The only time people screw up on purpose is when they plan on throwing a game. Obviously reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, as I didn't imply you said "on purpose."

Also, what does my location have to do with anything? I don't play up here, because they're mostly speedballers in the first place. Unless you're implying that only speedballers wipe, because that I would believe.

what does accidentally mean to you? did i say on purpose? no i pretty sure i didnt.

as for the type of games, i dont play that cenerio sh!t. i play tournament ball. totally diffrent. tournament ballers want to stay in. instead of cenerios chodes who gets out on a bounce.

TatteredRagDoll
11-17-2008, 02:24 AM
*facepalm*

If your paintball skills are as bad as your reading comprehension and your spelling ability, it is no wonder you wipe. Otherwise you'd be out of the game the moment the whistle blew.

"scenario"

You need to spend a little less time playing video games and "tourney ball" and spend a bit more effort paying attention in English class.

hambi13
11-17-2008, 05:02 AM
ah man, got me hella good. your right i should pay attention more...but...i dont...oh well

my paintball skills are just like that.. therfore thats why i wipe. just cause of that.

cant wait for the game to come out =)

Sweet Heart24
11-19-2008, 06:18 AM
I can not wait for this Game!!! I love Greg Hastings Paintball Max!! I am geting it the day it comes out!!

hambi13
11-19-2008, 06:44 AM
ya..im glad your not a *cunt

Sweet Heart24
11-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Hey hambi13, send me a Friends Request, my Gamer Tag is NightGamer1988. Then when the game comes out we can play it online.

TatteredRagDoll
11-19-2008, 09:17 AM
ya..im glad your not a *cunt
Does your mother know you type like that? Shouldn't you be off watching Sesame Street or something?

hambi13
11-19-2008, 09:00 PM
ok sorry mom?

glad to see you care...

http://imgs.pbnation.com/smilies/facepalm.gif

Walgreen Monkey
11-21-2008, 03:37 AM
Just had to comment on this ongoing banter...

I am an avid paintball player...I like both woodsball and speedball. Both provide totally different game experiences, and that is the whole key to paintball...EVERYTHING IS PREFERENCE!

Examples - marker to 13 BPS ramp or Semi or Pump, to indoor or outdoor field, to woods or speed or outlaw ball or NPPL game, to gravity or force feed loader, to air or co2, to SmartParts or PE or Dye or AGD...etc!

Yes, cheating is rampant, and usually found in both settings.

However, it does make that good honest game all the better when you get 2 teams who can play and not wipe.

One other point to consider for both sides, and not saying 2 wrongs make a right but, when people wipe...normally they have to be willing to take the bonus balling from hell for it so...kinda like hockey, players can sometimes regulate amongst themselves.

Back to wishing paintball was easier to play in the snow,

Walgreen Monkey

Legend Has It 1
11-21-2008, 06:03 AM
amen Walgreen where everything is cheap as fuck monkey, amen.

hambi13
11-21-2008, 06:08 AM
Just had to comment on this ongoing banter...

I am an avid paintball player...I like both woodsball and speedball. Both provide totally different game experiences, and that is the whole key to paintball...EVERYTHING IS PREFERENCE!

Examples - marker to 13 BPS ramp or Semi or Pump, to indoor or outdoor field, to woods or speed or outlaw ball or NPPL game, to gravity or force feed loader, to air or co2, to SmartParts or PE or Dye or AGD...etc!

Yes, cheating is rampant, and usually found in both settings.

However, it does make that good honest game all the better when you get 2 teams who can play and not wipe.

One other point to consider for both sides, and not saying 2 wrongs make a right but, when people wipe...normally they have to be willing to take the bonus balling from hell for it so...kinda like hockey, players can sometimes regulate amongst themselves.

Back to wishing paintball was easier to play in the snow,

Walgreen Monkey

ya IF you get caught....keyword "IF"... if you can get away why not? help your team out more correct?

Tr0gd0r69
11-21-2008, 06:28 AM
ya IF you get caught....keyword "IF"... if you can get away why not? help your team out more correct?

That's like a Football player blocking from behind, but getting away with it. A soccer player tripping another player, but getting away with it. A hockey player hooking on a breakaway, but getting away with it. A bodybuilder taking steroids, and getting away with it.

It might help your team and/or yourself, but it just shows how bad your team really is and how unsportsmanlike you are. Accidents are part of the game, luck is part of the game, skill is part of the game and losing is part of the game. You can't pick and choose rules you like and don't like, would you want players on the opposite team breaking the rules and wiping if they had the chance? I doubt it, unless you want to throw the game.

Be real with yourself, when you wipe, your cheating and your showing that you're bad.

hambi13
11-21-2008, 09:17 AM
That's like a Football player blocking from behind, but getting away with it. A soccer player tripping another player, but getting away with it. A hockey player hooking on a breakaway, but getting away with it. A bodybuilder taking steroids, and getting away with it.

It might help your team and/or yourself, but it just shows how bad your team really is and how unsportsmanlike you are. Accidents are part of the game, luck is part of the game, skill is part of the game and losing is part of the game. You can't pick and choose rules you like and don't like, would you want players on the opposite team breaking the rules and wiping if they had the chance? I doubt it, unless you want to throw the game.

Be real with yourself, when you wipe, your cheating and your showing that you're bad.

trust me ma'am ive been through teams that cheating on me. what do i do? i live with it. people thet play paintball cheat its a fact. its a part of the game and its not gonna change.

TatteredRagDoll
11-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Again, not all players cheat, despite that misconception you have. As seen by the above comments, I'm not the only one who disagrees with any sort of notion that wiping a necessary evil either. You must play with some real shady characters if you truly believe otherwise.

Skill and skill alone should be what wins games, not wiping.

hambi13
11-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Again, not all players cheat, despite that misconception you have. As seen by the above comments, I'm not the only one who disagrees with any sort of notion that wiping a necessary evil either. You must play with some real shady characters if you truly believe otherwise.

Skill and skill alone should be what wins games, not wiping.

i guess i do play with thos people, and i guess their shady, but oh well you guys dont cheat... and thats fine you are the type of people i dont have to worrie about when i shoot, because ill know you wont cheat on me...:woop:

Tekoa55
11-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Come on girls, stop argueing about paintball. Some people cheat, some don't. Its not a big deal, okay. Look I hope this game is fun and I am sure it will be if you cheat or not.

tl nike 06
11-24-2008, 02:35 AM
1. alot of people like the whole aspect of playing a paintball game, espicially if you can have your own field creator. get the layouts from the tournament your playing and make it on the game so you study it.

2. playing paintball is great. why not have a game to show off your sport right?

4. greg hastings turned out good from all what my fellow friends that play paintball tell me.

5. whats wrong with parents buying that for them? really does it matter to you?

6. dont buy it.

7. dont be a dildoe.

8. the end. hahha.. you tell em..

Ascension
11-24-2008, 07:41 AM
That awesome thanks man

hambi13
11-24-2008, 05:21 PM
hahha.. you tell em..

you already know...

Ascension
11-26-2008, 04:08 AM
They are kewl as vids, Thanks

Red Rowdy 360
11-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Wow I've seen some better PS1 games.

Ascension
11-27-2008, 11:17 PM
The media.xbox360 one has a few good videos. :P

ThorAxe911
12-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I never cheat when i play ever. but i've actually seen alot of pros do it. which this game is about pros playing.

Im gonna get this game though. Why? cuz i play paintball in real life. and 2: if it sells good, companies will make more paintball games, and improve on them every time. 3: it actually looks fun? you can't play paintball every day all the time. and not all my friends have gear. so. pick up a game, and play together online! = epic win.

add me as a friend if u plan on getting this game, or getting it for Christmas.

ThorAxe911
12-01-2008, 09:41 PM
By the way...some of those videos were Wii gameplay...so thats kinda misleading.