PDA

View Full Version : Getting Inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Halimbo2005
11-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Can anhyone tell me, what is the absolute QUICKEST method for this, do I have to go to the end and win some worls titles or just defend the ECW title i have now?

I have to return this tommorow and still need to induct 5 peeps and play every match in a year.

Evo Kazz
11-13-2008, 02:04 PM
You probably wont do it by tomorrow as it takes a good few hours.

Fastest way is win 4 belts, then win WWE and WH asap, then defend United States or Cruiserweight belt 3 times.

Halimbo2005
11-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh, I have the WWE and WH paths unlocked already, so win those and how do i choose to defend a title?

Also, would doing this with a Diva be quicker as they only have one belt?

Juggalo Rick
11-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Oh, I have the WWE and WH paths unlocked already, so win those and how do i choose to defend a title?

Also, would doing this with a Diva be quicker as they only have one belt?
Just do what evokazz has told you to do thats the only way, you have to win the wwe championship & the world title before you can defend any title, then when you pick a match to do, it should have a option to defend title. And the womens championship doesnt work like that.

Iceman_1
11-13-2008, 11:59 PM
I hate this stupid achievement, its too long and too repetitive and whats the deal when you get to the world titles, it all of a sudden reverses every move you do and gets hard?

Management
11-14-2008, 12:02 AM
I hate this stupid achievement, its too long and too repetitive and whats the deal when you get to the world titles, it all of a sudden reverses every move you do and gets hard?

WWE & Heavyweight are kinda frustrating

Halimbo2005
11-14-2008, 12:57 AM
WWE & Heavyweight are kinda frustrating

Especially when u try and do it with a fucking woman.

Evo Kazz
11-14-2008, 07:48 AM
Thats what Ladders are for, I found a weak spot, if the opponent reverses the ladder shot, by taking it off you, they will VERY RARELY reverse a running grapple right after.

A good tip is when you pick your guy to be hall of famer, edit his running grapple move to diving DDT, then you can bust them open in the process after awhile.

i0n4life
11-14-2008, 02:51 PM
thats true with most weapons i have seen, i just inducted my first caw into the hof last night, and only did it with the world heavyweight title, they started to let me defend titles when i won it. i defended my ecw belt once, but then went ahead and took the wwe championship for the heck of it. im working on the world tag belts now, so all ill have to do is get he tags and the womens for the achievement. but, i have notived that my xp has slowed greatly now that im hof on that caw. i may redo him anyway to get the abilities i want after he wins the tag belts.

Basic BG
11-15-2008, 12:42 AM
they game gave me the option to defend any title after i had all the titles except world title, WWE title, WWE tag titles, so i had a total of 6 titles..... my question is after the game allows you to defend a title, all you have to do is defend a title 3 times and you get inducted????

Management
11-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Yes after defend three times you become a member

afunk117
11-15-2008, 03:41 AM
sweet. looks like it might take a few hours

Management
11-15-2008, 05:08 AM
sweet. looks like it might take a few hours

Took lot of hours for me,sorry but you have to play around 200 matches to hit 1k

fatality292
11-15-2008, 06:44 PM
the reason it might not let u defend certain titles is that maybe u dont have them yet =p or maybe ure on the wrong show to defend it? i found that when i won the ECW when i went for the hardcore i could defend the ECW so i might just try do that 3 times... dunno if anyone else knows about this working or not...

CapnSmite
11-15-2008, 10:20 PM
What if you were to get a CAW into the hall of fame and then clone him 4 times? Any chance that might work?

Ladyluckdj
11-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi!

Im a little confused about this achievement. It says I have to induct 5 people into the hall of fame, so does that mean I have to do this with 5 different caws?

Jaystar
11-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Wow and I thought a Year In The Life was hard, this one is going to take for ever!

Management
11-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Hi!

Im a little confused about this achievement. It says I have to induct 5 people into the hall of fame, so does that mean I have to do this with 5 different caws?

You can indut a CAW or a superstar like HHH

Ladyluckdj
11-15-2008, 11:28 PM
Oh okay.Whew I was worried I would have to make alot of CAWs.lol.How long on average does it take to induct someone?Im guessing at the end of each year?Im not a huge wrestling fan so I do not know alot about the facts.I just like playing them.lool:)

Management
11-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Oh okay.Whew I was worried I would have to make alot of CAWs.lol.How long on average does it take to induct someone?Im guessing at the end of each year?Im not a huge wrestling fan so I do not know alot about the facts.I just like playing them.lool:)

If you achieve a 5 star rating in every match you´´l have to play 33 matches or you can play 39 an achieve 4 star ratings,i tooks for me around 4 hours per superstar

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 12:51 AM
What do you mean per superstar?Sorry Im a little confused.Im currently trying to get the World Heavy Weight title,very hard for me, and Ive only gotten some 5 stars.
But from what your saying if I get 5 stars on every match it will go by faster?

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Btw thanks for the help.Sorry I didnt reply earlier, I went out and got some food.:)

Management
11-16-2008, 01:08 AM
By superstar i mean wrestler,i found faster achieve 4 star ratings cuz a 5 star consume lot of time and yes heavyweight is hard same for wwe heres my tip
Go for the ECW championship so you can unlock extreme rules (grab a ladder and bam bam bam) the go for WWE tag team to unlock table (grab the hammer and chairs to fill up the finisher the bam thorugh the table) and you´ll be fine

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Haha I wish. Im using a female superstar.
This may be off topic and I dont mean to do this but.....
I just passed Wrestlemania, did a year pass?
And may I add you as a friend?(Im kind of new so maybe you can help me out with this adding process.lol)

Management
11-16-2008, 01:27 AM
Haha I wish. Im using a female superstar.
This may be off topic and I dont mean to do this but.....
I just passed Wrestlemania, did a year pass?
And may I add you as a friend?(Im kind of new so maybe you can help me out with this adding process.lol)

Yes when you reach wrestlemania means you completed a year
And yes you can add me as a friend

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 01:38 AM
Hmm I completed Wrestlemania and still have not gotten the achievement....Did I miss something?
I do not have all the titles yet.Could that be it?

Management
11-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Hmm I completed Wrestlemania and still have not gotten the achievement....Did I miss something?
I do not have all the titles yet.Could that be it?

I think your talking about yaera int he life check this thread

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104242

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 02:01 AM
Yeah I got them confused sorry about that. Didnt mean to get off topic.Thanks for the link(lol I posted a thread about the year one.Btw I sent you a friend request)

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 02:32 AM
Okay back on track with the Hall of Fame achievement.(Sorry for getting off topic again)

So to induct someone I have to defend my titles alot of times?

Management
11-16-2008, 02:46 AM
Okay back on track with the Hall of Fame achievement.(Sorry for getting off topic again)

So to induct someone I have to defend my titles alot of times?

Three times

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 03:01 AM
So if I keep defending my titles I will be able to induct 5 people, correct?

Management
11-16-2008, 03:20 AM
So if I keep defending my titles I will be able to induct 5 people, correct?

Hmmmm...Yes but after you start with a new wretler you lose all your titles so onces you reach HOF you have to repeat all the porcess

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 03:32 AM
Oh dear, so for the Hall of Fame achievement it has to be done with 5 different caws?

Management
11-16-2008, 03:38 AM
Oh dear, so for the Hall of Fame achievement it has to be done with 5 different caws?

Sorry but yes it has to be with five different CAW´S or wrestlers like HHH

Ladyluckdj
11-16-2008, 03:41 AM
Poo..haha.Is there a way to check at least

Management
11-16-2008, 03:48 AM
Poo..haha.Is there a way to check at least

When you start a carrer if you inducted let´s say Batista now there will be a HOF logo

Jaystar
11-16-2008, 11:17 AM
There has got to be a easy way to get this.

Management
11-16-2008, 05:24 PM

Well,here´s what i do

After winning my first belt i chosse the ECW path (unlocks extreme rules/graba a ladder and his done) then go for the WWEtag tema (unlocks table/hammer plus chair equal to finisher his done) that´s the faster

sliverat
11-16-2008, 05:44 PM
i defendet my Cruiserweight belt 4 times now but no messeage that i am include. i have all the belts right now so thats not the problem.

Management
11-16-2008, 06:22 PM
You wont the matches or you dq? cuz if you DQ forget about been inducted? tey with heavyweight or WWE

Jaystar
11-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Well,here´s what i do

After winning my first belt i chosse the ECW path (unlocks extreme rules/graba a ladder and his done) then go for the WWEtag tema (unlocks table/hammer plus chair equal to finisher his done) that´s the faster

Nice strategy I'll use this once I can be bothered to do the Achievement.

sliverat
11-16-2008, 07:12 PM
i trayed it with Cruiserweight US and HW belt 3 times with a lader match (easy way out).
but still no result.
my last belt was the WWE tag team championship. soulld i defend this title 3 times?

Management
11-16-2008, 07:19 PM
i trayed it with Cruiserweight US and HW belt 3 times with a lader match (easy way out).
but still no result.
my last belt was the WWE tag team championship. soulld i defend this title 3 times?

How many titles do you have? 6? Iincluding WWE and heavyweight?

sliverat
11-16-2008, 07:27 PM
i have got all of them
evry single and tag team title

Management
11-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Defend three times the wwe

sliverat
11-16-2008, 08:10 PM
well NM i am gonne go for the other 2 achevments right now
and maby go for this one later this year.

sliverat
11-16-2008, 08:12 PM
lol just wanne start a new career and the char i just played with has an hall of fame icon on it so i gues it worked.

Nero Bauer
11-18-2008, 09:02 AM
please help i have all titles and have defended wwe world title ecw title and intercontinental 3 times and still no hall of fame message. does anyone have any ideas. thanks

Management
11-18-2008, 06:13 PM
please help i have all titles and have defended wwe world title ecw title and intercontinental 3 times and still no hall of fame message. does anyone have any ideas. thanks

Guess you´wee inducted and you did´nt noitice about that,when you start a carrer if you already inducteed a wrestler there will be a HOF logo

Del Piero Q8
11-19-2008, 09:50 AM
can i pick a champ and defend the title 3 times lol ?

UnlikelyStory
11-19-2008, 10:20 AM
can i pick a champ and defend the title 3 times lol ?

Nope, even if you pick a champ, it'll automatically put you as a challenger, so you'll have to work your way up I'm afraid. Yes, even if you're Triple H!

Thorpe
11-20-2008, 02:34 AM

Dude, just play the game. It's easy and if you're bored with it, then tough shit. Not going to make all achievements earnable in a quick time, so make do with it.

SIL3NC3D BULL3T
11-23-2008, 08:07 PM
:omg
Didnt Think It Would Take That Long.
Mite Do It Wen I Have Some Spare Time As I Need To Get My Gamerscore Up.