PDA

View Full Version : Hey there :D

JimmZilla
11-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey guys (and girls) I'm pretty new to the site and gamer point hunting, but im definately not new to gaming.

I've been playing games since i was a baby, my uncle would take me to his bowling alley when my parents needed a baby sitter, he'd sit with me and help me play on the arcades :P

Ever since then ive been playing pretty much anything and everything. Now ive stopped playing the dreaded world of warcraft, ive decided to focus on playing some xbox, its abit more social in the way that you dont have to commit to raiding and what not.

I've been finding gamer point hunting pretyt fun though ive only really been trying to get points the last week or so. I have a long way to get up to the average score of you guys! but i WILL get there :D

Feel free to add me to myspace Link (myspace.com/darkerblack) and msn: jimmez03@hotmail.com annnd finally, skype, jimmyz2007 .

Also, add me on xbox live, i need more actually gamers, at the moment my list is full of msn contacts.

:> /Jimmzilla

Female Ninja
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey welcome to x360a!!! You will find that getting gamerscore is fun and can get addicting. But have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Pheonix_Assassin
11-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Welcome to x360a and i hope you enjoy the forums and meet some great mates :)

Taker447
11-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the site. seems like we're getting an influx of Uk agmers all of a sudden. where abouts in the UK are you from?

kikkoman
11-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the site dude gamerscore hunting will get addictive :p. I also was playing video games as a baby i played mario kart at the age of 2 xD.

LilMissRoxy
11-14-2008, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the site. I've been gaming since I was a wee girl as well. Gamer score isn't the end of the world, just make sure you're having fun. :)

JimmZilla
11-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the site. seems like we're getting an influx of Uk agmers all of a sudden. where abouts in the UK are you from?

Newcastle, but dont worry, im definately not a chav! just a plain old run of the mill geordie.... with nerdy tendancies ^^

InkedUp
11-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the community. Good luck on your achievement hunt, and don't forget to have fun and use the site while your doing it