PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me if this is glitched or I am dumb?

KoNTRAb4nd
11-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Right now I am at 73% completion, Im guessing I already got glitched out of my cell tower ach. but anyway.. the only available mission (with the yellow triangle) is at the UFLL HQ.. When I go inside, the door in the office upstairs is closed. Wth is going on? Anyone else have this problem or issue?

killerc0P
11-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Right now I am at 73% completion, Im guessing I already got glitched out of my cell tower ach. but anyway.. the only available mission (with the yellow triangle) is at the UFLL HQ.. When I go inside, the door in the office upstairs is closed. Wth is going on? Anyone else have this problem or issue?

sounds strange to me are you sure your going to the right door ?
***potential spoiler *****

Also there is a mission where you have to snipe one of the generals from the a building opposite the offices it could be that. Other than that I don't know.

KoNTRAb4nd
11-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah Im going to the right door, you know how you usually go in and someone starts talking right away.. well no one talks and the door is closed upstairs. I tried to go to the other faction and they wont even talk or let me in there (which makes sense because theres no availabe mission there). I havfent done that one where you snipe yet but there is no way that I can accept a match if I cant talk to someone you know?

This is drivin me nuts, thanks for the response tho

killerc0P
11-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah Im going to the right door, you know how you usually go in and someone starts talking right away.. well no one talks and the door is closed upstairs. I tried to go to the other faction and they wont even talk or let me in there (which makes sense because theres no availabe mission there). I havfent done that one where you snipe yet but there is no way that I can accept a match if I cant talk to someone you know?

This is drivin me nuts, thanks for the response tho

Have you tried saving then switching your xbox off and then reloading the save ?

KoNTRAb4nd
11-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Yep, I tried that too.. tried saving at different places, restarting.. waiting a few hours, starting again.. buying stuff at the weapons shop.. you name it. i am soo confused and pretty mad.

At a point, were you not able to get a mission at the HQ until you did something else? Because thats what itkind of seems like but theres nothing else availabe.. thats what i dont get

Cashaddi
11-13-2008, 07:54 PM
I can only guess, but could it be that you have to increase your reputation?

killerc0P
11-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Yep, I tried that too.. tried saving at different places, restarting.. waiting a few hours, starting again.. buying stuff at the weapons shop.. you name it. i am soo confused and pretty mad.

At a point, were you not able to get a mission at the HQ until you did something else? Because thats what itkind of seems like but theres nothing else availabe.. thats what i dont get

The way I completed the game was I collected all the diamonds. Then done the cellphone missions and then done the weapon convoy missions so all I had left to do was the story missions. I had no problems doing them though, also I managed to keep my buddies alive but I don't know whether this made a difference. Its a strange glitch have you tried posting on the farcry website forums ?