PDA

View Full Version : Super easy ISL Champion

killerc0P
11-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Simple if you have a second pad.
Start a multiplayer game with two players. Choose Simon to play with when the game starts run simon behind the toad stall ring and then bring player 2 behind. The goblins will run and attack but can't get through the barrier so use simons water pistol and attack them.
When you get to around 80 points, run player 2 outside the protection zone so when the stone throwing goblins come they will attack him whilst you can kill the other goblins.
Got it on my 2nd try.

biochem411
01-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the tip!

beezelBug
02-05-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm still working on getting this achievement, but I found the following both times i tried

Playing on the house (Day) level I parked player2 to the left of the front entrance stairs, left him there and just played on the left side of the screen. I did not get any stone throwing goblins spawning.

can anyone confirm this as a fact or a fluke

thanks

beezelBug
02-06-2009, 12:54 PM
actually I got that achievement this morning. I kept to the left of the screen and apart from the spawns taking their time to travel down the screen I did not see any of the stone throwers.

Please can this tactic be added to the guide. (I guess once confirmed by someone else)

thanks

KILLSHOT666
02-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I tried your theory beezel, although it did make the achievement easier, the stone throwers were still there

wizzard_of_tha_hood
02-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Good stuff... Seemed like every time i tried this i got pegged with a rock when my score was between 94-98. This strategy helped

beezelBug
02-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I tried your theory beezel, although it did make the achievement easier, the stone throwers were still there

Did they throw stones at you?

I looked at it again and yes they did spawn at the "top" or right side of screen. If you keep to the left side they don't wander down to you, just wait for the 1 point greenies to wander down.

Alfman1
02-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Beezelbug's theory is excellent!! thank you very much dude.
NO stone throwing went on.. They spawned but didn't throw stones.. great :)
Made my life alot easier.

LEGEND!

beezelBug
02-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Beezelbug's theory is excellent!! thank you very much dude.
NO stone throwing went on.. They spawned but didn't throw stones.. great :)
Made my life alot easier.

LEGEND!

confirmation! Can this be added to the guide please

thanks

SWAGGART
03-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the tip worked like a charm, i also got it on my second try, the throwing Goblins didnt appear until 90 and just attacked jared, no sweat for what sonuds like a hard achievement:whsall the best.

FELIXjk007
04-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Sweet Beezel, me and the wife both got ours on mp together using your strategy, Good Work Fella Award!!

KNUCKS x360a
04-03-2009, 01:28 PM

I thought if u turned it to Easy difficulty, you dont even get Stone Throwers!?!
I certainly didnt & i used a guide similar to this one...

unkled20
06-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the tips everyone! Worked great!!