PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode; Hidden Awards

The SilverBack
11-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey guys, basically everytime I pick a championship path, I get this "Needed to advance: 1" and it stays there for ages, and I know how to get passed it, the Hidden Awards, I am just wondering, if any one here has a guide to the Hidden Awards or something, so it would be a little easier for me, thanks y0.

3 Achievements Left

Gold Rush
A year in the life
5 Hall of Famers

Roaming Dragon
11-14-2008, 12:12 AM
I thought the need to advance bit was the stars.

- You select what title
- It should say in the top how many stars needed until you can face him
- Normally its 15
- Pick who you want to fight
- At the end of the match it shows you how many stars, either 1,2,3,4 or 5
- If you 5 star 3 out of the 4 people you can just got to the champion

Basically if you've got it sayind ''Need to advance: 1 '' i think it means you need to win a match with 1 or more stars

- II Big Evil II

Halimbo2005
11-14-2008, 01:53 AM
I thought the need to advance bit was the stars.

- You select what title
- It should say in the top how many stars needed until you can face him
- Normally its 15
- Pick who you want to fight
- At the end of the match it shows you how many stars, either 1,2,3,4 or 5
- If you 5 star 3 out of the 4 people you can just got to the champion

Basically if you've got it sayind ''Need to advance: 1 '' i think it means you need to win a match with 1 or more stars

- II Big Evil II

You get more stars for the hidden awards tho

The SilverBack
11-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Its all good right now guys, I appreciate the help, heres another thing, you see when I am doing boring Career mode, can I still do MITB and RR with the WHC WWE Title IC Title US Title and both tag titles lol, ive won them all appart from the womens title (i'll go for that when I have got a year in the life and have inducted my caw into hof) lemme know guys, and say if I were to win all the belts, and one of my guys stats were 99 (I believe thats what you need to be inducted) could I just like, get dq'd every match untill I get inducted?