PDA

View Full Version : Whats more easier?

The SilverBack
11-14-2008, 01:24 PM
CAW Career (to get inducted to the HOF)

or

A normal superstars career, say, Randy Orton with a 95 overall, would it take long for him to get inducted? I think with CAW you have to go over career like, 1-2 times to get his stats to fucking 99, and its a whore tbh.

post your thoughts.

Management
11-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Yoou donīt need to reach 99 to reach HOF,what you need is win 4 belts to unlock WWE and Heavyweight champinshipsand and once you wint these you can defend any of your belts,defende a belt 3 times and voila HOF reached

i0n4life
11-14-2008, 02:54 PM
plus i have found that, at least with last years game, you can compete online with a 93 or 94 as long as your not facing a glitcher. 95 is as high as i usually take my caws.

The SilverBack
11-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Yoou donīt need to reach 99 to reach HOF,what you need is win 4 belts to unlock WWE and Heavyweight champinshipsand and once you wint these you can defend any of your belts,defende a belt 3 times and voila HOF reached

oh, right, okay, well, i've unlocked all the titles, i am currently working on the wwe title (appart from women title), so this means, I can defend the IC Title 3 times, and then i'll be accepted into HOF? and when do I get the notice that I am going to the HOF?

Management
11-14-2008, 04:47 PM
oh, right, okay, well, i've unlocked all the titles, i am currently working on the wwe title (appart from women title), so this means, I can defend the IC Title 3 times, and then i'll be accepted into HOF? and when do I get the notice that I am going to the HOF?

Once you win wwe and heavywieght,yes after you defend a title three times youll be inducted into HOF
A message will por like the ones appear after winning a belt saying
Now you are a legend and a member of Hall of Fame!
When you see that you can start with another superstar

The SilverBack
11-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Once you win wwe and heavywieght,yes after you defend a title three times youll be inducted into HOF
A message will por like the ones appear after winning a belt saying
Now you are a legend and a member of Hall of Fame!
When you see that you can start with another superstar

thanks alot man, y0, you see when I win all of the title with a Male CAW, can I start a new career with say, Mickie James, and win the women title, and then would Gold Rush Unlock?

Management
11-14-2008, 08:01 PM
thanks alot man, y0, you see when I win all of the title with a Male CAW, can I start a new career with say, Mickie James, and win the women title, and then would Gold Rush Unlock?

Yep thatīs the way