PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed! No code

x Sotha x
11-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Im from the uk and pre ordered my copy of banjo kazooie with the offer of a free code to get the original BK free with my pre order. I get to gamestation today and they just say they havent received them and theres nothing they can do! what do I do about this I still picked up nuts and bolts but I want my free download aswell.

Ideas?

ShirleyPeanut
11-14-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm the same i ordered from Play.com

I just phoned up they said wait till monday or tuesday then call back :/

Craig Bedford
11-14-2008, 04:35 PM
I just phoned up Play also. The guy gave me my code buts its not working. He said to me thats its a bit mixed up atm but the codes are gettin sent out next week.... but he aint sure if its email or post

R Rated Love
11-14-2008, 04:37 PM
I ordered through Amazon, and haven't received my code yet. Some people started getting theirs yesterday. :(

Craig Bedford
11-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Any idea if the codes are working? As I have my code after calling up play, but I get an error message when I type it in. I was thinkin tht I might have to wait until a certain time b4 I am allowed to download it

R Rated Love
11-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Other people's codes have worked already, I believe.

gatorbait
11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
I ordered through Amazon, and haven't received my code yet. Some people started getting theirs yesterday. :(

It seemed like a lot of people that preordered from Amazon got their codes including me. They did say it could take up to 5 days after the game is released but if they processed your order and charged you already then you should have the code by now.

L0cke89
11-14-2008, 06:51 PM
I got mine from amazon. They send me an email today. I first also wanted to order from play, but it sometimes takes over 10 days (I live in Germany) and so I made my order at amazon.uk

R Rated Love
11-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Was e-mailed my code an hour ago. Awesome.

Uchiha Miek
11-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Nuts & Bolts came earlier but still no code...
If its not here by tomorrow I'll give 'em a ring. Not happy at the minute, I only preorderd because of this offer. Way I saw it was I was paying 30 for Nuts & Bolts and 10 for Banjo XBLA. Now I feel ripped...

yamayamayaamaa
11-14-2008, 08:32 PM
I still haven't received e-mail from Amazon.

deano ward
11-14-2008, 10:10 PM
i phoned play.com and i made a huge kick up...asked to speak to the manager...he put me on hold. then came back with my code straight away. never let them win by saying closed questions, they arn't allowed to let go of the call until they say "is there anything else i can help you with". so just keep asking for it and if they seem to keep going around a script or avoiding an awnser say you want to speak to someone else or to someone higher up.

Liamnator1005
11-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Im from the uk and pre ordered my copy of banjo kazooie with the offer of a free code to get the original BK free with my pre order. I get to gamestation today and they just say they havent received them and theres nothing they can do! what do I do about this I still picked up nuts and bolts but I want my free download aswell.

Ideas?

The gamestation i went to was giving out the codes when you per-ordered the game about a month ago and there ran out 3 weeks ago so when did you per order the game?

neosman8
11-15-2008, 04:02 PM
if you are in the uk order from game i ordered nuts and bolts 2 days before realease and got a code

x Sotha x
11-15-2008, 06:09 PM
The gamestation i went to was giving out the codes when you per-ordered the game about a month ago and there ran out 3 weeks ago so when did you per order the game?

That happened with fable 2 pub games I pre ordered that at the same time as banjo, must have been about a month ago.

Called gamestation head office and they said the codes are on the way so Ill wait a few days before kicking up a fuss.

AlecDuffin
11-15-2008, 09:39 PM

Ideas?

That sucks! Nuts and Bolts still rules though!

I went to Gamestation today and they gave me the code without taking the reciept away so i gave it to my mate and he picked up a code as well!

They didn't come with the N&B delivery, but later in the day i think... I am really happy though, what happened to you was something i've been stressing over since the whole Gamestop in the US incident...

But to help you, you could probably get on the phone to Gamestation and they could email you a code? I heard a load of people were doing that in the US with Gamestop?

Hope i helped =]

Zorlak
11-16-2008, 12:03 AM
I ordered mine through Gamestop.com and still no code, i just send them an email to them about it.

Uchiha Miek
11-16-2008, 08:51 AM
After a quick 5 minute phone call with Play yesterday, they where more than happy to email me my code. Good luck to anyone still without a code. :(

seller50
11-16-2008, 02:45 PM
i pre-ordered at play.com will not get it very soon i think got email on 14th saying it has been send out live in the netherlands so might take a while hope i get the code i kinda just ordered for the remake could wait for more then e year for the new one N64 OWNS!!!

deano ward
11-16-2008, 02:56 PM
why couldn't play.com give us the fancy code sheets that gamestation got?

oOoaimeeoOo
11-16-2008, 05:20 PM
I got my nuts n bolts from GAME on thursday but no code. So emailed them just to see if they'd forgot or hadn't got the codes yet. I checked my email litrally an hour later and they'd sent me the code :)

yamayamayaamaa
11-16-2008, 10:03 PM
After sending them two e-mails, Amazon finally sent me a code today at 10:00 AM Pacific Time. Yayayayayayayayayaya. :)

x Sotha x
11-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey all just to report back after getting in touch with gamestation head office they finally sent me my code.

gary1963
11-17-2008, 05:04 PM
got mine from play.com 2day
nice 1:woop:

Suplemental
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM

Ideas?
Same happened to me but from game grrr was wanting it so badddddd ><.