PDA

View Full Version : Heads up on "What's That Smell?"

locust
11-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Hey guys,

I was looking around and IGN had posted a artical talking about the release of BK:N&B at the bottom it says.

"As a special treat, on November 23, players will get the opportunity to go head-to-head against the developers of "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" at Rare. A dozen artists and designers will join in the multiplayer competitions from 3-5 p.m. EST on Xbox LIVE, including Gregg Mayles, Rare's head of design, and Salvatore Fileccia, Rare's lead software engineer. All members of the "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" development team will be distinguishable by their unique Banjo characters, which will be sporting a stylish pair of sunglasses, and those who get the chance to battle against Rare team members will unlock a special Achievement."

So I just wanted to give you a heads up. The artical is at http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/929/929194p1.html

Itsbrown4606
11-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Sweet! Now I can actually get one of those achievements like it was truly intended to, and not this virus achievement bullshit.

Krilekk
11-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Actually it is a virus achievement. I got it in my first online match with no developer present.

Whistler
11-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Yup, got it on my 4th match.

Itsbrown4606
11-14-2008, 07:36 PM
I meant I actually get it from a developer, and not because it's a virus achievement...

I thought I was pretty clear.

Krilekk
11-15-2008, 12:12 AM
It's like this with every viral achievement, some developers are actually out there playing their games. And viral achievements are way better than stupid EA for Need for Speed, where you only had one chance to get the achievement.

Pyroman31
11-15-2008, 03:06 AM
I actually got this on my first match...Musta gotten lucky.

ApochWeiss
11-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Figures, I work 3rd shift so I won't be able to participate. Oh well.

Hey guys,

I was looking around and IGN had posted a artical talking about the release of BK:N&B at the bottom it says.

"As a special treat, on November 23, players will get the opportunity to go head-to-head against the developers of "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" at Rare. A dozen artists and designers will join in the multiplayer competitions from 3-5 p.m. EST on Xbox LIVE, including Gregg Mayles, Rare's head of design, and Salvatore Fileccia, Rare's lead software engineer. All members of the "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" development team will be distinguishable by their unique Banjo characters, which will be sporting a stylish pair of sunglasses, and those who get the chance to battle against Rare team members will unlock a special Achievement."

So I just wanted to give you a heads up. The artical is at http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/929/929194p1.html