PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody

KnifeyJoe
11-15-2008, 08:35 AM
aaahh a forum classic, the introduction thread. Well, here goes.

Hi there, my name is Tyler, I'm a college student, I go by KnifeyJoe on Xbox live (formerly RocketRonny1290, but that's a story for the gamertag thread) I enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach and blah blah blah, etc, etc, anywho. I'm here and I'm glad to be a new part of this community.

kikkoman
11-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey KnifeyJoe welcome to the site you will enjoy it and its forums and its good community. Cya later KnifeyJoe.

PunksNotDead2k8
11-15-2008, 08:43 AM
hey there tyler.. welcome to the forums.. what games are you into At the moment?..

master_shake_350
11-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Hey man!

Welcome to the site! :)

KnifeyJoe
11-15-2008, 09:00 AM
*makes a mental note to stick a gamer card in his signature*

Well, I'm currently into any game I own which I haven't yet beaten. As I'm sure is the case for many folks out there, this month has been a bit of a whirlwind for me, not to mention a massive hit to my wallet, so I've got quite a few "loose ends" to take care of as it were. I've yet to finish Dead Space, Fallout 3 or Gears of War 2. I finished Fable 2 and Mirror's Edge, and those are both still entertaining. Of course there's always Guitar Hero and Rock Band in their many iterations, and I'll always derive an inordinately high amount of joy from those considering they consist of smacking buttons on plastic instruments (I don't condemn mind you, I only recognize the ridiculousness of the situation.)

On the whole, I'm a fan of shooters, the occasional RPG, or action title or what have you. Hell, I'll just say I enjoy games in general and leave it at that.

PunksNotDead2k8
11-15-2008, 09:05 AM
oh well.. planning to buy GoW 2 and Call of Duty: WoW..

LilMissRoxy
11-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome Tyler.. your "i enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach" heheh that made me laugh. :) Hope to see you active around the forums!

SuperNova X2X
11-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Welcome KnifeyJoe.

Enjoy your stay on this crazy site :p