PDA

View Full Version : achievements not unlocking

iriebowl
11-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Ok I played through the DC story mode(all chapters) and got the "Universe Reborn" achievementbut I didnt get the other chapter 1,3,5 achievements. Anyone else have a problem with those achievements or know how to fix it?:(

dethklok
11-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Ok I played through the DC story mode(all chapters) and got the "Universe Reborn" achievementbut I didnt get the other chapter 1,3,5 achievements. Anyone else have a problem with those achievements or know how to fix it?:( try deleting your save. I have not had this problem. Try deleting the save and clearing your cache just in cae

RonanN1
11-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Ok I played through the DC story mode(all chapters) and got the "Universe Reborn" achievementbut I didnt get the other chapter 1,3,5 achievements. Anyone else have a problem with those achievements or know how to fix it?:(

I just have the same problem but with Mortal Kombat Story Line

I got

Worlds Collide (1)
Deadly Alliance (5)

but I did not get Inflitration (3)

...what is this? Is this game like Mercenaries 2...I hate when this happends. Stupid ach. bugs.

***later edit***

Thys is my problem...

http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=24069535

genfuyung
11-16-2008, 11:14 PM
This is happening to a lot of people. Though its not always the same achievements that dont unlock. I hope its fixed by the time I get the game.

RonanN1
11-16-2008, 11:23 PM
This is happening to a lot of people. Though its not always the same achievements that dont unlock. I hope its fixed by the time I get the game.

That is not cool! Because...if someone is getting his GS reset to 0 is because this kind of Achievements. They just mess up the complete line (or I don't know jow to call it). So the admin is looking at a gamer score...and he goes like this:

Oh...what do we have here? Achievements out of order hmmm...Achievement Tampering - bam reset to 0, Cheater, Looser, and that kind of stuff.

I have like 10+ games that have Achievements bugs. In mercenaries 2 I never got online with the game...and I have CO-OP Achievement. Wtf?

***later edit***

I got it, I just started another MK story mode after I finished the 1-st one. Stupid bug.

ChazMatrix
11-17-2008, 09:20 AM
I am having the same problem

RonanN1
11-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I am having the same problem

Try to replay...:mad: it worked for me...

ApochWeiss
11-17-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm going to play the DC side of the story later, I did the MK one and everything was ok with me. Hopefully I don't have a problem later. Right now I'm doing the arcade mode achievements and trying to do all the fatalities. Two more MK fighters left in arcade.

x_BloodStar_x
11-17-2008, 02:21 PM
yep im having those problems to, i have chapter 1 but not chapter 3 and 5 for dc universe.... pretty odd

coolwhitedeluxe
11-17-2008, 08:08 PM
This is serious crap...i need to stop buying games when they first come out, so I can wait and hear if the achievements are glitched!
I haven't gotten any of the Mortal Kombat chapter achievements yet, will try some more when I get home from work...

xCKJoeh153x
11-17-2008, 09:54 PM
I believe that you have to finish the whole chapter in one sitting although it does not say that. I played half of chapter one yesterday and finished it today. No achievement. I played through chapter 3 today all in one sitting and unlocked the achievement. Those are my thoughts but what do I know.

genfuyung
11-18-2008, 12:53 AM
I believe that you have to finish the whole chapter in one sitting although it does not say that. I played half of chapter one yesterday and finished it today. No achievement. I played through chapter 3 today all in one sitting and unlocked the achievement. Those are my thoughts but what do I know.
I just got the game and Im having the same problem even though Ive played it all at once. This is B.S. its just a rental so this will probably be fixed right after I return it...

iriebowl
11-18-2008, 01:21 AM
ok so I started to replay through DC story and so far got ch. 1 achievement. I hope the rest get unlocked this time.

ApochWeiss
11-18-2008, 05:30 PM
I got em. As did all my friends. Hopefully you guys aren't trying to cover up cheating ;-)

KiySeph
11-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Finished both the MK and DC stories. Missing the Chapter 3 achievement for both of them. Tried playing the MK story again up until Chapter 4, achievement still didn't unlock :mad:. Going to try the DC side and see if it'll unlock.